"Move your hand." He warned. You shook your head quietly complaining about how he was too big to be digging into you like that. He kissed his teeth and grabbed your hand roughly holding with his own. "I hate when you try to control this shit." He laughed, his head dipped down to press kisses into your neck.

His strokes became more aggressive once he moved your hand. You whimpered softly into his ear as he licked and sucking marks onto your neck.

"Fuck Erik." You backed up little and caught his rhythm all in the same second, beginning to move with him. He moved back and held the back of your thighs, using it as leverage to fuck you roughly. When you look up and he was staring directly into your face. You held that eye contact for a while, but you couldn't handle it for long. So you look away and shut your eyes, squeezing and massaging your breast. "Oh, shit! Right there."

"Yeah?" He muttered. "You like this?"

"Yesss" You moan out, curving your spine again so that your chest was bouncing in the air, and his thrusts became much more intense. He gripped your hips and pounded into you. You could feel him slowly inch his way a little deeper, too, rolling his hips. You bit your bottom lip to contain your moans

"Aight, How this feel?" He angled his hips slightly different which caused him to start hitting another spot completely. A spot you didn't know existed; your bottom lip became unhinged from your teeth, as you let out a parade of profanities. He continued to stare down at you, and he went even deeper after bending down to grab a fist full of your thick curls. You became louder; a little too loud for your liking. You hated that, every time you two fucked he always pushed you past your limit. You had no control over your own body. You pulled the sheet up to bite into and fixed it over your mouth. But as soon as he realized what you were doing, he pulled the sheet from your mouth and held your arms above your head.

"Nah. We not playing that tonight. Let the whole world know who in this shit. Who wrecking yo shit after he just won a game." He grunted out. Your moans grew louder; the pleasure was so good that you felt as if you were having an out of body experience.

You had been writhing underneath him for somewhere between twenty and thirty minutes, moaning and gasping like crazy with your arms restrained above your head, when you began to feel pressure in your lower stomach. "Oh my God," you whimpered. You felt your pussy contract around Erik.

"Damn babygirl, you really gripping me tonight." He muttered out. His attention fully captured by the wetness you had created and how the two of you looked joined together.

You had no doubts that he could feel you involuntarily squeezing around him and it was so embarrassing. You really couldn't believe you were about to cum so soon. You usually could handle Erik better than this. You quickly covered your face and you were shocked that he didn't pull your hands away, so that he could hear your cries. But, when you chanced a glance at him, you noticed that he had no intentions of stopping. Whether you were cumming or not.

"Nonononono. Shit Erik, Come on." You whined. "Chill out, no one asked you to go this hard." He responded with a soft groan.

He put his hand down beside your head and pinned his other to the bottom of your stomach, easily keeping you from moving away from him. Your strength to pull away from the reckless strokes was gone and honestly, you weren't sure if you wanted to. Then after receiving consistent strokes he began grinding his hips into you. The thumb from his hand found your clit and began massaging it slightly.

"This is way too much. Are you fucking kidding me Erik. You're like a fucking robot I swear." You squealed out loud. He chuckled quietly above you, his eyes set in determination. Then half your body went stiff. You moved your hands from your face and returned them to his chest, digging your yellow manicure into his skin. Once you had a good grip, your back arched high off the bed it looked like you were possessed.

He quickly switched his stroke to a circular motion and took advantage of your neck being exposed and began to tongue your neck down. About a millisecond later, you let out an ear piercing moan.

"Unh fuuuuuuuck!" Your leg was out of control, it began shaking madly as you released onto the hotel sheets. Your hands stretched out and pushed against his chest while he continued to pump into you, trying to get him to stop.

He went to grab the back of your thick thigh and pushed it up until your knee was almost down beside you. Honestly you weren't aware that your body could bend like this. But he seemed to like you in this position. Then he reestablished that perfect stroke of his, looking right into your eyes with his bottom lip tucked in his mouth. You became convinced at this point that Erik was trying to kill you.

You reached up to press your lips in to his plump ones. You slid your hands up around his neck to deepen the kiss, but it didn't last long, because you felt like you were going to cum again. You bit into his plump bottom lip and pulled away. His golds shined at you. You looked up into Erik's face which held a slight grin. He was enjoying watch you come unhinged under him over and over and over again.

"Eriiiik" You hissed, reaching for him, searching and wanting something real to hold on to other than the damp sheets below your writhing body, as your body was about to break in half. He released your stomach and gently held your hand, lacing his fingers with you, as he spoke breathlessly.

"Babygirl, you gotta know I don't play around when it comes to you." You wanted to punch the shit out of him for being so fucking arrogant. Basketball players never seem to know when to shut the fuck up. But, luckily for him, he felt too fucking good. Plus your hands were stuck and you enjoyed hold his hand.

Your lips parted again, but you still felt like you couldn't breathe as another orgasm geared up to rip through you and swirled around your stomach. Not only could you feel his dick pumping in and out of you, you could also hear this shit. But this wasn't a surprise, the only person that got you this wet was Erik, and he was damn proud of that fact. When you glanced down at your joined bodies the entire bottom half of his stomach was covered with your juices. He followed your gaze and smiled then placed his hands back onto your sensitive clit. Your body froze up again and your lower stomach and inner thighs began to buzz again. You squeezed your free arm around him, pulling him super close. Then you unclenched your teeth and moaned his name repeatedly as the whole filthy scene from before played over again. You could feel his warm seed fill you up and leak out.

Erik could tell you wouldn't be able to handle another, because this time he came to a slow stop. He then fell into you and laid wet kisses on your neck and shoulder as you struggled to catch your breath yet again. He slowly pulled out of you and went into the adjacent bathroom. He returned with a warm wet rag to clean us both up. He tossed you his shirt, since he knows you get cold through the night. He pulled on his boxers and slid into bed with you, easily avoiding the wet spots.

Once he was back in bed he pulled you close to him, and pressed his lips to yours repeatedly. Then rested his forehead against mine and whispered quietly to you as you fell as sleep.

"Makhe ndibe ngukumkani wenu."

Black Panther Shortsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें