Chapter 6: The Lost Bracelet

Start from the beginning

"Still. How can you be friends with that?" Fred said.
"He's actually kind, when he likes you." She answered "I mean he got me all these flowers."

"WE HAVE TO GET TO CLASS!" Hermione said hugging Ron quickly and saying bye to Lauren.

"Thanks again, for saving Ron." Ginny said blowing her nose.

"It's been a pleasure Ms. Carrington." Fred walked out.
"We'll see you in class soon." George followed him out.
"Feel better Ron." Harry patted his shoulder.
"Bye Harry." Lauren smiled at him.
Harry blushed. "Bye Lauren." He walked out behind George.

Lauren got back up slowly and very cautiously walked to Ron's bed. She sat down. Ron tried sitting up and winced in pain. Lauren grabbed his arm and helped him.

"Thanks."
Lauren grabbed a pillow and put it behind him.

"There now you won't be in so much pain that you'll want to die." She smiled.

"Thanks...again."

"I shouldn't be talking to you. You said you hated my company." Lauren said turning away from him.

"I didn't mean it." Ron smiled "don't tell me you took it to heart."
"Oh yes. Very much as a matter of fact."

"You're friends are nice." Lauren said.

"Yea they are."
"Your sister and brothers are sweet." She said looking at the flowers they had brought her.

"Do you have any siblings?" Ron asked.

"Not anymore." She smiled.

"Oh, I'm sorry. What happened." He asked looking at her.

"Uhhh... I'll tell you some other time, okay."

"Okay"

"I wanna play again." Lauren said arranging the pieces. "I won't lose this time."

"I hope so cause this is getting a bit sad." Ron chuckled. She shoved his shoulder.

A few hours passed, Ron and I had played many games. And I hadn't managed to win not one. I was yelling at him about cheating again, when Madam Pomfrey walked in with a cart.

"Your food is here." She said smiling.
"Oh!" She said digging in her pocket. "Draco asked me to give this to you."

They were two chocolate frogs. "Thanks!" I said eagerly taking them.

Madam Pomfrey left. I quickly stuffed one in my mouth. "Mmmmmm...they're my favorite!" I attempted to hide the smile on my face.

"Really?" Ron asked. I shook my head. He smiled. "Mine too."

I gave him the other one. "Here. For desert."

"Thanks."

Madam Pomfrey almost like on cue when we finished, came in out of breath.

"I came in to warn you that the Slytherin team is coming. I don't think you'd want them to see you talking with Ron."

She helped me onto my bed. And just then they all walked in.

"Lauren!" They all yelled. I was smiling so big my cheeks were hurting.

"Hey guys." I said waving at them. They all had get well gifts with them and handed them to me.

"Thanks for everything." I said still smiling. "I love all of them."

"We're so sorry Lauren." Marcus said "it was never our intention for you to get hurt."