Anything - Josh (2.0)

You and Josh sat at the edge of the pool with your feet dipped in, talking about anything and everything that came to mind. The sun slowly set over the horizon, distributing its last bit of light over the gentle ripples in the water. At one point the both of you came to a pause and sat in silence while watching the sky's warm colors fade to black. The only thing left was the cool summer air and the hum of traffic far in the distance.

From the corner of your eye, you saw Josh staring at you. He slowly inched his hand closer to you and ever so gently, he placed his pinky over yours. Instantly your fingers intertwined. You gazed over at him, and even with the absence of light, his eyes shone like new growth on the boughs of the trees, free of moss, bright, youthful. He smirked and gazed down at his lap, chuckling to himself in a way.

"What's so funny?" You stuttered, now you was blushing as well.

"Y/N, can I kiss you?" He asked, pulling your face towards his. Without waiting for an answer he pressed his lips to yours, softly kissing you as his hands found their way to your waist. You wrapped your arms around Joshes shoulders and grabbed a handful of his hair, pulling his body closer towards you.

"Josh..." You pulled away from him and tried to mutter something, but he dismissed it by crashing his lips back onto yours, kissing you as if he needed to be reacquainted by yours. One thing led to another which ended up with you and Josh laying together in bed, panting for breath and wondering why you hadn't done that years ago.

~AUTHORS NOTE: Ok there. That was the full version. Please stop DMing me about it omg.~