changes

"she shines. there is no doubt about that".

hi, my name is (yn). i have been adopted by les twins. well, basically laurent and jessica.

jessica wasnt ready to have children because she wants to keep her body in tact for modeling. laurent wanted a baby. of course he loves children, but he wanted one for himself...the only problems was...hhe can't. well he can, but he cant. they didnt want a surrogate beacuse the thought of someone else carrying her baby had jessica puking.

but when people in china came up with generated children, thats when i came in. 

i was carefully picked out by laurent and jessica themselves. i didnt know that they were coming in, the patrons didnt tell us. i was acting myself, because if we were told that there was people coming in, we wouldnt be acting normal.

when people come in, there are loads of rules. but i dont want to go through them. you just have to act like you were a girl that was on her way to church in all white. having to sit up strait, pick your feet up and keep your head high.

i was the girl playing in the corner with my freinds. this place is very nice let me tell you, but the people here are cruel. it was lunch break and we were playing music, dancing away. when it was my turn to take over, i got up and high fived my freind before taking position in the circle. ive done many dance moves, twisting and turning. thrusting and locking. i have many different styles. i started laughing when i got one wrong, but kept trying again till i got it right.

suddenly i have been tapped on the shoulder, i turned around to see it was laurent himself and his gorgeous...wife? are they married yet? i dont know. the patron was standing beside them. the couple were smiling down at me, i smiled back and they looked like they were gonna die fo too much cuteness.

yeah, i get that alot.

the patron come and stood before me and looked down on me like i was a dissapointment.

"come pack your things (yn), your leaving".

i frowned. not beacuse i didnt want to go, or beacuse i feas if i felt safe here. i loved it here apart from the cruel people. i got good education but beacuse i have to leave my freinds. i turn to them and gave them a hug...

>>>>>>>>lets fast foward.

we drove to this building when we left the orphanag. laurent got out and so did jessica. i soon followed and got out of the car, looking up to see we were standing in a tall ass building. laurent stood beside me and...

wait, let me tell you what i look like, before all this happened.

i had brown eyes, white skin and blond hair, and i was a bit thin. we dont get fed much. i had freckles and...lets just say i was a weird looking kid. but i could care less. oh, and i was 8.

okay, we walked in, waited for a few minutes before going into this room. laurent told the doctor looking person what he wanted. some things i didnt get so i just let things slide.

the next thing i know i was laying on a bed with all these nurses needling me and shit, which hurt alot. i got told that when i wake up, i was gonna feel different and look different. which i hope was a good thing. jessica came up to me and looked down at me with a smile.

"its all going to be okay my little one".

she kissed my forhead and walked away. i had no idea what was going on, but i felt like a sleep, so i dozed off.

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<

when i woke up, i kept drifting in and out of concious. my face felt like it was rearanged. i noticed that i had a bandage around my head. haha, weird, i saw those in movies. i had got given an ice lollie. i happily ate that. ive been wheeled into a room where i saw jessica sleeping on laurents lap, aw, cute. when laurent saw that i was here, he tapped jessica to wake her. they saw the nurses had exchnaged beds and so i was laying down on a normal bed, not a hospital bed. laurent and jessica walked to the doctor and talked to him, constantly glancing back at me. i watched them while they talked, but i couldnt hear anything.

laurent smiled and walked up to me.

"im going to take your bandages off okay? now i dont want you to freak out. but we want you to look in the mirror to tell us what you think".

i nodded and laurent carefully undid the bandage. when it was fully off, he gasped and stepped back, tears were brimming his eyes and i was wondering if i did something wrong. the doctor came to me with a couple of nurses and they helped me out of the bed and walked me to the length mirror.

when my eyes landed on myself. i couldnt even recognize who i was. i looked different. like, really different. i was...beautiful.

my hair was mid back length. it was curly, black at the top and light brown at the ends. my eyes were a light ass brown. my skin was a caramel. i loved how i looked. i even noticed that i had lost weight. i was shocked, im a whole new person.

i saw laurent and jessica come stand beside me, and when i looked at lau in the mirror, i looked just like him, well, with a slight few changes, cause i looked like jessica as well.

"i look just like you laurent".

laurent made me turn to look at him, and i watched him as he kneeled down.

"call me dad".

hey yall, how was this? i wanted to do something different and out of the box.
so here was this oneshot caue i was just bored. my other imagines was a 'requested' book. these ones are my own. thanks.

dont forget to...

vote

comment

love

XHitashe