Chapter 1)

LEXIS POV:

Today was my last Day in Florida i was so worried about going to Cali. I wanted to move their. Next Month i am but now i am just visiting. 😢. Wow i need to text Sally an tell her I am up.

*TEXTING*

Me: Hey Sall cant wait to see you l8ter. Do you know the people you moved in next to?

I forgot to say Sally was my friend from the start since i moved to FL now in 1 month we are moving to CA. Or i am moving in! She already moved.

Sally: OMG LITERALLY DYING MY NEIGHBORS ARE THE MAGCON BOYS THEY SAID ME AND YOU CAN COME OVER. And hey MAYBE you can meet your love TAYLOR CANIFF!

Me: OMG SALLY I AM CRYING. I WANNA MEET THEMMMMM

( a/n i know they are not together and dont live together this is a FANFICTION)

Me: BYE Bæ. Need to get to the airport

I shut off my phone. I cant believe i am meeting my sunshines. I was crying again but stopped and called to my mom.

"MOM WE NEED TO GO"Mom: " COME,DOWN YOUR STUFF IS IN THE CAR"

Me: " Mom" i said running down the steps " you know the famous person TAYLOR CANIFF i love?"

Mom: "Yes"

Me: " since i am moving down Sally told me that WE ARE LIVING NEXT TO HIM AND HIS FAMOUS FRIENDS"

*in california*

I drove to the house and got out of my car. Whipped out my phone and took a vine.

Me: HEY GUYS i am in california.

My keys dropped so i bent over and picked them up. I herd a boy say

Cameron: " OHHHH ZAYMMM LOOK TAYLOR!"

TAYLOR: " OH ZAYMM BLONDIE LET ME HAVE YO NUMBA,.... Hey arent you coming over later?"

The vine ended and i deleted it. I wasnt that famous on vine but i had over 1.0m followers

Me: " Yaaaa.... I am and here is my number 1324650" i blushed

Taylor " your cute...."

SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT!!!!!!