changes and uh here we gO

hey,,, so uh it's been awhile since I've updated,
like,,
a n y t h i n g
and I don't know if anyone is going to read this since I don't know how many people left wattpad while I was gone that knew me and stuff. if you did miss me, though,, I'm sorry I stopped updating.

nothing severe happened in my life or anything, not school, either. not even the old drama on this app, I think it was the fact that I was "growing out" of warrior cats.

while I still and do love the series, and it will always have a special place in my heart, I just don't have the motivation to write, draw or read about it anymore. I suppose that's why I left, or maybe I thought I was drifting away from people on this app, which I feel bad for because I genuinely do miss being friends with some people on wattpad,, I don't know if the feelings mutual, but if anyone is willing too, I'd love to catch up!

and also,, importantly, I am going to be redoing this account. it's understandable if you unfollow me because my content is going to change, instead I'm going to be writing about some characters and a world I've been thinking about for maybe over a year now, however I'm still putting pieces together.

all I'll say is, is that it is heavily inspired by the world of Dungeons & Dragons, and that it is about two best friends, one of whom is an exiled sand elven prince, and the other a lycanthrope girl who left her "family" for a better life.

I'm not going to start updating immediately, but instead redo my account gradually and post the introductions to new books.

this book will be my "updates" book which you can kinda guess by the title heh, I'll be leaving this up as the introduction to it, as well.

so,, until then have a good night/day and stuff sksjsjksk