caramel sauce

Chandler walked into his living room after a long day of doing nothing. He heared a rummbling inside his tummy and decided to get a snack. The only thing in the fridge was caramel sauce. Chandler stared at the bottle and got really horny. He started to suck on the bottle like it was ross' 20 inch cock. He moved the tip of the bottle to his anus and squeezed the sticky substance into his throbbing asshole. Ross bursted out of the bathroom cock in hand. "I've been watching you chandler daddy" ross moaned, as he spread chandlers sticky thighs and started to deep throat his carmel covered cock. Chandler moaned with excitment but wanted more. Chandler bent ross over the recliner and thrusted his 30 inch cock into ross' tight asshole. Chandler thrusted until the whole thing came out of his mouth. Joey bursted into the room with his 40 inch cock in his ass. Joey reached for the caramel and started to  fill his penis hole with the sticky sweet carmel goop. He screamed im pain but smirked threw the whole thing. "How you doin" joey said and he started to thrust himself inside chandlers oozing bleeding asshole. Chandler began to scream "roses are red. Ross' balls are not blue, fuck my ass, and fill it with caramel goo". They got into a triangle formation and started the fuck train. Caramel sauce oozing out of every hole they had. They all came at once and began to scoop it up into Chandlers mouth. Ross got out flour and mixed the cumarel sauce into the flour. He put it in the oven and they fucked until the cake was done. Joey got mouth fucked by chandler. Chandler blurted out "whose your chan chan!". Chandler began to have an orgasmic seizure as ross finished wanking off to the view. The oven dinged and the boys got super excited. The next day it was monicas birthday and the boys brought a home made cake to celebrate. Everyone dug in and thought it was so moist and delicious. The boys smirked and lets just say they made many cakes after that.