"The Angel of the Stage" by TryHardNinja

Start from the beginning

I sing and people line up to hear my melody! I dance, my feet like thunder, controlling your heartbeat!

        Tylie closes her eyes as her horns glow softly... Then her halo glows... Then she slowly raises her arms up into the air again...

How can something so devilish be this Heavenly? Let the show begin...

        A hand shows up as it counts up from one (1) to four... Then to Tylie as she tap dances around...

1! 2! 3! And 4! I'll knock your socks off, honey, leave ya begging for more!

     Another hand appears and counts up to five (5) to eight (8)... Then Mal appears slightly unamused... Before Tylie knocks him off the stage again...

And then a 5! 6! 7! 8! I'm like a Dancing Demon so get out of my way!

         She starts walking to the edge of the stage again... Placing a hand on her hip...

And I will take it from here, so don't you have any fear! Your glowing darling angel star has appeared!

          She stands at the edge of the stage... Then blows a kiss to the audience...

Yeah I'm the hand to your glove! A handlining act to your love!

     Then she twirls around the stage once again...

THE LITTLE GIFT THE DEVIL SENT FROM ABOVE!

         Tylie jumps up in the air... Throwing her arms up as the night sky appears above her... Then a halo appears as well... Looking as though it is shining... Then to a small sketch of Tylie... Before suddenly Tylie herself jumps off the paper...

THE SHOW! Goes all night! HALO! Shines so bright! I'M YOUR STARLET BROUGHT TO LIFE! And summoned from the page!

        Tylie grins big as she raises an arm up into the air... Then brings it down as a spotlight shines down on her...

I CRAVE! The limelight! GIVE ME! The spotlight! Cause you know that they're all here to see...

       Then angel wings appear on Tylie's back as she stands still on the stage...

The Angel of the Stage...

        A chibi version of Tylie appears as she dances to the music...

(Doo doo!) (The Angel of the Stage...)

       Tylie appears again... With a single spotlight on her as a manifestation of a woman behinds her is speaking in a sound booth... Then Tylie points to the audience...

Baby I am going places... You will see... Just you wait...

     A close up of Tylie... With her eyes covered... Is shown as she repeats the last line...

(Just you wait...)

      Tylie then slowly walks to the edge of the stage... Then raises her arms into the air... Before twirling around... Smiling...

I was born... To entertain them... Feels so good... ON THAT STAGE!

       Tylie jumps up in the air... Throwing her arms up into the air as the night sky appears above her... Then a halo appears as well... Looking as though it is shining... Then to a small sketch of Tylie... Before suddenly Tylie herself jumps off the paper...

THE SHOW! Goes all night! HALO! Shines so bright! I'M YOUR STARLET BROUGHT TO LIFE! And summoned from the page!

      Tylie grins big as she raises an arm up into the air... Then brings it down as a spotlight shines down on her...

I CRAVE! The limelight! GIVE ME! The spotlight! Cause you know that they're all here to see...

        Then angel wings appear on Tylie's back as she stands still on the stage...

The Angel of the Stage...

      A chibi version of Tylie appears as she dances to the music...

(Doo doo!) (The Angel of the Stage...)

      Tylie then appears as a single spotlight is on her... Then places a hand on her hip as she blows a kiss to the audience...

The Angel of the Stage...

End...

Credits:

Song:
The Angel of the Stage by TryHardNinja

Animation:
By EnchantedMob

Characters:
Tylie [My OC] (as Alice Angel from BATIM)

Fandom/Fandoms used:
Bendy and the Ink Machine

Thanks for reading!

~A_L_K2002