"Gospel of Dismay" by DAGames

Начните с самого начала

CAN I GET AN AMEN IN HERE? (AMEN!)

    The book, The Illusion of Living, appears as Mal grins and points at the viewer... Making a slice motion to his throat...

YOU SEE THE MAGIC OF ART! IT WOULD TEAR YOU APART IF YOU KNEW! 

     Mal throws his arms up... Grinning again as the Searchers appear again...

CAN I GET AN AMEN IN HERE? (AMEN!)

     A heart is seen before slowly cracking... And a black substance is seen leaking out of it...

THIS MAGIC IS FUELED BY YOUR HEART! BUT THE DREAMS IN HIS EYES WERE UNTRUE!

       Mal is seen glaring at the viewer as it flashes to Manitoba and Tylie sitting a cell... Then Mal appears... Being thrown into the cell... Then back to Mal... A shadow over his eyes...Before he turns into his Ink Mal form... With ink pouring from the top as wings appear on his back...

HE HAD BIGGER PLANS FOR THE BAND! BY DEMAND WE CAME BACK TO THIS DARKENED CELL!

    Then it flashes back to Mal... A shadow over his eyes...Before he turns into his Ink Mal form... With ink pouring from the top as wings appear on his back...

YOU'RE GONNA BREAK US OUT OF THIS HELL!

    The music kicks up as it shows Tylie singing in one frame... Then to Manitoba... Then to Mal grinning evilly as it changes to his Ink form...

     It flashes back to Tylie, Manitoba, and Mal all smiling happily... Then to a few instruments that appear brand new, then change to old and covered in cobwebs...

We've been stars since the rhythm days, but our instruments have all grown tire!

     It then shows Mal and Tylie dancing next to each other as Manitoba snaps his fingers to the beat... Suddenly Mal and Manitoba are dragged off the scene and Tylie was lifted up by a rope around her waste... They didn't even see it coming...

And in the end, our only dream was to dance! They took the dance away and we got retired!

    Mal is seen standing up, but only his silhouette is seen... Then an inky appears as it crabs a lever... Pushing it up as everything begins to shake... 

But that was long ago! We've got a new change of face! We turned it up a couple notches with a brand new pace!

    Suddenly the inky hand is seen wiping off a drawing of Tylie, leaving a smeared ink stain... Then it changes to Manitoba... Dead as he is strapped to a table... Then to Mal... Grinning as ink runs over his face... Shielding his eyes as his hands are in chains...

You think they all just erased us! Betrayed us, enslaved us!

     It shows Mal glaring at the viewer...But then it flashes and his is in his Ink form as he points off screen... Smiling big...

But the deed is done! AnD nOw We WaNt To GeT oUt! Now listen up-!

    Manitoba is seen smiling as he points to himself... Suddenly Mal appears above him... Hanging upside down in his ink form... Scaring Manitoba...