Chapter 1: Winning Ticket

Y/n PoV:

'You Got Mail' a notification bar popped up as I was reading fanfics. I opened the Mail and then suddenly heard a gasp beside me, I looked at my best friend and asked her what's the matter. She just stared me in disbelief, "How could you not know how special this is? You just won a VIP ticket to his concert a ticket to Vancouver, Canada, you're staying at a fancy hotel and it's an all expense paid trip! Not only that, but it is also his concert! You understand me?! HIS CONCERT!" She questioned me fangirling at the end. "Calm yourself, first who's he, second I don't even know him, third is he that good of a musician?" I asked as she finally settled down, she suddenly smiled at me in a weird way which gives me chills. "We're gonna have to watch all of his songs and give you a brief summary about him," she said then grinned evilly. I shook my head side to side quickly, this side of her is scary and I know I will not get any rest because of this.

~~TIMESKIP~~

"Uhhhhh" I groaned as I landed on my soft bed, as I expected I did not get any sleep at all. I tried to remember everything she said but this soft bed keeps redirecting my thoughts to how soft and fluffy this bed is, and before I knew it I fell asleep.

~~TIMESKIP TO 3 HOURS LATER~~ (cuz I'm too lazy to)

'Weird, it feels like I'm drowning' I suddenly woke up and sat up then looked at my best friend who's currently holding an empty bucket tilted over the spot I was sleeping at earlier, I glare at her and she shrugged at me saying "I tried to wake you up so many times, you should get ready cause I know your flight is tonight. I already packed your bags and your tickets and VIP badge is inside that envelope." She pointed at my bedside table then walked out of the room but told me to wear the clothes she put out for me. I sighed contently, 'what am I gonna do without her' I thought then stood up from my bed and head to my bathroom to get ready.

After doing my thing I went out of my bathroom only in my robe and look over at the clothes my best friend took out for me. It was black laced underwear and bra, camouflage high waisted jeans short shorts, white tank top, black hoodie, black combat boots with 4 inch heels. She also took out a black trench coat for me when it's cold outside. I like the overall look of my outfit, after getting dressed up my best friend brought me to her room and did my make-up.

"I'm gonna miss you bestie~ send me some pictures when you're there okay? Maybe you might get laid while you're there so tell me all the juicy details. Good luck bestie, the cab's already outside waiting for you and your luggage is already there too." She said slightly shaking me, I smiled at her and told her that I will miss her and good bye.

~~TIMESKIP TO AIRPORT IN VANCOUVER~~ (CUZ WHY NOT)

The sun was about to rise when I arrived. I was pulling both my luggages at the arrival side my eyes wandering around looking for my name. When I finally saw it I approached the guy wearing shades holding a cardboard with my last name written on it surrounded by drawings, and I told him my name, he helped me with my bags and lead me to a black car and he put my luggages at the trunk while I sit at the passenger seat while he sat at the driver's seat. He removed his shades and introduced himself to me as the manager of the singer of the concert I won a VIP ticket to. I accepted his handshake and we arrived a large expensive hotel and brought me up to the floor we were staying in. Yes I said we, as in me, the manager, the singer who I forgot his name, and some other guy.

Each of us got our own rooms and mine is dark grey and the wall across my bed is a large screen which I can change what's being viewed. I immediately crashed to my bed and dozed off not hearing the knock on my door 4 hours later. My eyes slowly opened a shadow preventing the sun rays from hitting my face, as my vision cleared I saw a face closed to mine and automatically I screamed in surprise jumping from my spot and falling down at the other side of the bed.

"W-who are you?" I stuttered out as I peek from the side of the bed looking at him, he smiled at me and said "Pleasure to meet you, I'm Dominic Harrison. You can call me Dom, and you?" "I'm (y/n) (l/n), it's a pleasure to also meet you."

"Well Ms. (L/n) today you're going with us for a tour around the city to see their wonderful places then we will check the concert venue to see if there's anything needed to be changed so change into amore comfortable and slightly warmer clothes." He told me as his eyes trails down to my legs "Well I'll be at the kitchen." He hurriedly want out of my room his cheeks slightly tinted with pink quietly muttering something to himself.

~TO BE CONTINUED~