Name: Ame (雨) Kirami

~Rain~

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Age: 19
"I know... I'm getting old." ((My baby's growing up! He started at 15 😭))

Height: 5'3

Blood Type: O-

Birthday: January 8
~ Capricorn ♑️

Allergies: Chlorine

Likes: Ame has always enjoyed drawing, watching and taking pictures of clouds, chocolate, oranges, and sheep.

Dislikes: Ame hates squash, being called cute, and fruity candy (he thinks it's nasty).

Appearance: Ame resembles the profile picture. He has short, silky red hair that falls over his crimson eyes and often needs to be brushed aside. His skin is a creamy-tan and free of any blemishes. The boy has both his ears pierced and always wears a pair of garnet earrings he received from a special friend. He also has one bottom lip ring on the left side that he occasionally wares.

Personality: Ame is pretty quiet for the most part and quite awkward around others at first. He hates annoying people, and likes to be alone most of the time, but is also very sympathetic and caring towards some. He has always wanted to be in a romantic relationship, preferring to be with that one person he can express his love to and in return receive it as well. But for whatever reason, it hasn't worked out for him anyway.

Flaws: Ame can be really mean for no reason and gives in quite easily.

Fears: Needles

Sexuality: Homosexual ||Uke||
He prefers tall guys with long hair who aren't afraid to be mean (no, 'mean' doesn't mean sadistic).

Relationship:
Opacification  "For now, Lance is my lover again." He mumbled, lightly blushing.

The redhead gave a short wave of his hand and a quick smile. "Uh, I'm Ame Kirami. No nicknames please. Ame is fine." Side glancing, he ran his tongue over his teeth in thought. "I've been around for a while, so I know what's up and..." Pausing, he shrugged. "Well, I'd like to think I'm a pretty okay person to hang out with." Rubbing the back of his head, he looked around with a thoughtful expression. "I guess that's all you need to know. If you wanna know more come chat with me. I'm not that mean."

☆ @Keita_Orimou "He's my best friend who I love very much and can always go to. I love you Aikawa-san~!"

♪ The video is just a song. Ame likes it and it just seems fitting.