Chapter 15 - The First Time

Start from the beginning

"Get over here," He spoke in a low, quiet tone. Something I had not heard out of him before. He grabbed my wrist as I smiled and straddled him on the bed. Kissing him as his hands gently touched my skin, feeling out every curve and crevasse he hadn't felt before. While still kissing, my hands made their way to his button up shirt. Slowly undoing each of the buttons from top to bottom. Taking my time to increase the tension. I think he really liked the tension building, and I liked teasing him.

I broke away from the kiss to look at my hands, fumbling over the buttons, shaking with excitement. He continued to kiss my neck and suck and nibble at it slightly causing me to sigh with pleasure. When I reached the final button, I tried pulling his shirt off him, but it wouldn't come off all the way. Joe leaned forward and took it off and laid back against the headboard. My hands traced his chest. I dragged them down slowly which made him moan softly against my lips. He loved feeling my skin against his, and I loved it too.

I softly grazed my hand down his chest and stomach until I reached his belt. I slowly undid it without looking and started to undo his pants. He moved his hands to grab my wrists.

"You first," he whispered. He moved his hands to my back and tried to undo my bra. He couldn't get it and struggled with it. I gave a small chuckled and undid it myself, letting my bra fall to the floor. I pressed myself up to him as close as possible. The feeling of his chest against mine with nothing between us was ecstasy. His hands eventually made their way to my breasts, playing with them as I felt the pit in my stomach rise even more. I involuntarily started moving my hips back and forth on his lap. The feeling made him softly moan once more.

He wrapped his hands around my back and flipped me over. Laying on my back, he moved to the edge of the bed and took the rest of my underwear off. I moved myself to rest my head on a pillow. I knew what was coming next.

He put his head between my thighs and grabbed the outside of them for leverage. He kissed my inner thighs, making his way to what he wanted. Once he was there, he started licking and sucking and moving his tongue in and out of me. I began moaning and arching my back at the sheer pleasure he was causing me. I softly spoke his name as I reached my hand down to hold onto his hair. Just to have something to hold while he sent waves and chills through my body. My mouth stayed open as I breathed along with his motions.

"Joe..." I could feel myself getting close. My back arching as he began licking harder. He knew I was close. As I released, my grip on his hair tightened, but not so much as to hurt him. I started writhing with pleasure as he made his way back up to me. My breathing hitching and heavy as I tried to come down from that high. He kissed me and I could taste myself on his lips.

He stood up and took off his pants and underwear in one movement. I looked at him in the dim light as he moved to be on top of me once more.

"Like what you see," He whispered into my ear. I bit my lip.

"Uh-huh." I started to move away from under him in order to give him his turn with pleasure, but he stopped me from moving.

"I don't need it, I just need to be in you already." He had a condom in his hand that I didn't notice beforehand. He showed it to me before ripping open the packaging and putting it on. As he did, I tried to regulate my breathing, still riding the high from before. "Ok," he said, guiding himself into me. Once I could feel him inside me, I gasped and closed my eyes.

I needed him to be as close to me as possible, and this was it. As close as he could get. He held himself on top of me as we moved to his rhythm. Breathing hard and moaning along with the movements. He would kiss my neck every once in a while and kiss me just to let me know that he enjoyed what we were doing. But most of the time, he was focused. Wanting to be the best he could because he felt that I deserved it.

I could hear his breath hitching and I could tell he was getting close. He started pounding into me harder and harder until I felt a rush inside me and I heard him moan. His head falling onto my shoulder and his body shaking in bursts. While his head stayed there, his hand moved down to pleasure me once more, to make sure I would finish again. When I did, which didn't take very long, he collapsed onto the bed next to me. Taking the condom off and trying to catch his breath.

I moved over to him and laid my head on his chest. I felt his heartbeat and his chest rising and falling as we both tried to catch our breath. His hand wrapped around my shoulder as he planted a couple kisses on my forehead. He chuckled slightly.

"What?" I asked, out of breath and looking up at him. He smiled again as his eyes met mine. They felt different now like his stare was full of love and care.

"If this is what happens after you sing," he paused shortly. "Then I need to take you to karaoke more often." We both laughed and laid there in each other's arms, coming down from our highs. We were sweaty and our bodies were sticking together, but it didn't matter because we were together and we were closer than we had ever been.