Chapter One Part Two

"Hey! Are you new here too?" A cute boy with light blonde hair asks Amaya.

"Yeah, how can you tell." Maya looks at him curiously as the school doors open.

"You look scared, plus you weren't going to your "friends" right away." The boy shrugs and runs into the school.

"I look scared...?" Amaya asks herself as she slowly walks into the school. The walls were covered with art. All the lockers were dark green. Maya looked down at the sheet of paper that had her classroom number on it.

"3B floor 2!" A girl with flashy clothes and bright pink hair reads. "Oh sorry, I'm Ryoko!" The girl called Ryoko waves to my and laughs lightly.

"Oh, hi Ryoko, I'm Amaya. Do you know where this is?" Maya points at her paper.

"Yeah! That's my class too!" Ryoko exclaims happily as she pulls Amaya's arm down the hall to the stairs.

Once in the class room she notices the blonde boy from before sitting in a desk talking to a bunch of guys.

"Everyone, we have another new student, this is Amaya." The teacher tells the class. "Tell us about your self."

"A little different from the other high schools..." Amaya murmurs to her self. "Well.. Me and my mom moved in with my grandma after our house burned down in a kitchen fire..." Amaya blushes lightly since it was her fault the fire happened in the first place.

"What about your dad?" Ryoko asks from her seat.

"I don't have a dad... He died..." Amaya slowly walks to the desk with her name on it, witch was right next to the blonde boy.