Romano and Spain: Part 2 {SpaMano}

{Here's a new greeting, Hola mi amigos! I felt like switching it up a little bit. Like I said in the other part, I suck at smut so if you don't like it I'm terribly sorry and will try to fix it. Please, leave comments, questions, or any concerns you have about each of the parts or how far the story has already gotten. Don't be shy now^^ I won't humiliate you like some other people probably would. Here we go, part 2 of Romano and Spain, enjoy^^}

Lovino woke up about 4 hours later with the arms of a Spaniard still wrapped around him. He got up from the couch and hopped over the back so he was able to move around. The Spaniard was still sleeping as Roma went to the kitchen and made churros because Antonio never made them earlier, he also thought he should try to be nice for once and help Toni out. He continued to make the churros as he looks back at Spain with a small smile but quickly wipes it off, because Antonio should be waking up at any moment now.

Sure enough, Antonio woke up right around the time that Lovino was done making churros and he looked back at the Italian, "You know how to make churros?" the Spaniard asked, a little confused by the sudden change in behavior of the Italian. It wasn't normal for Lovi to be so nice unless something was bothering him or something was on his mind that he needed to talk about.

He set the churros on a plate and placed them on a counter with a small thing of chocolate sauce. He nodded slowly as he turned his whole body towards Antonio who was still laying down on the couch. There was something on his mind, but it was stupid and he thought that it wasn't important.

Toni got up from the couch and made his way into the kitchen where he grabbed a churro and began to nom on it with chocolate sauce on the whole thing, "Lovino, is something wrong?" Antonio began with a worried look on his face, setting the churro down to turn all of his attention onto Lovi.

Romano just nodded. He didn't say a single thing. No one knew how depressed Roma was because he always had a way to hide it.

"May I ask what is wrong?" Spain never took his stare off of Romano, he was too worried about that. He took care of Roma all of his life and seeing him like this was tearing him apart, he wanted a happy Roma. Not a depressed one.

Lovino took in a deep breath before releasing it and looking over at Antonio, "I'm not the little roma I use to be. That means, I'm not somewhat happy. I'm depressed. This is the part that you leave, everyone else already has."

Toni was in complete shock. It had only been a couple of years and he has already broken that many times that nothing could help? Was his little roma he took care of, a complete goner? A suicidal roma? So many questions roamed around his head but one stood out, "Who did this?"

Lovino didn't answer, instead he looked away.

"Romano, who did this to you?" Antonio's voice was dead serious. The person who did this needed to pay.

"U-Um, I would tell you. If I could." He kept his stare away from Antonio.

"What do you mean, mi amor?" tilts his head a little bit, still staring at the Italian even if he wasn't looking at him.

"I--No one does this to me, I just over think and worry a lot." With that said, he threw himself at Antonio with his arms open. He hugged the other male tightly and tried his best to keep his tears back.

Spain didn't hesitate to hug the Italian back, "I don't want anyone hurting you. I already know you worry about what happened when I was a pirate."

He nodded because if he were to talk his voice would crack and immediately give away that he was ready to shed tears.

Toni rested his head on Lovi's and kept it there, brushing his thumb over the back of his head, keeping Lovino close to him, "Is there anything you want me to get or give you?" blinks a few times.

When Romano looked up at Antonio, he pulled away and showed him all the scars on his arms from cutting, "Help."

Antonio stared at Lovino's arms before grabbing one, swiftly, and studying it, "Why do you do this to yourself? You're worth so much more and you can't see that can you?" Shifts his stare to Romano's eyes which were half closed at this point.

"I don't see the point of me being alive is the real thing." pulls his arm away and grabs his shirt, his back facing Antonio with more scars.

"Are you kidding me?!?" Has an extremely worried look to his face now. Someone was hurting Lovino behind his back and he was not happy at all. He was pissed off now.

Romano looked back, putting his shirt on, "30 years of scars. Shush. We do not talk about them."

"No! Who the hell gave you the scars on your back?" A dark haze outlined his figure.

Roma shuddered at the bipolar pirate and took a few steps back, "I-I can't t-tell you that, I'm s-sorry!" eventually cornered himself.

Toni tried his best to calm down, but failed, "Tell. Me. Now." his pupils narrowed as he approached the frightened Italian.

Straightened up a little bit, standing his ground, "No." he replied firmly, trying his best to not sound scared.

He managed to sigh before the purple/dark haze faded, "I just wanted to give them payback, that's all."

"I don't think hurting yourself is the solution to that either, Antonio."

Spain stared at Lovino still, "What?"

"You wouldn't remember. The scars on my back are from two people. You when you were drunk and another person who I refuse to say," whips himself away, "they stabbed me in the back, damn near literally."

"I did that to you?" his eyes filled with sorrow as he kept the stare on the younger male.

Roma nodded, "Yes, but that was years ago. That's definitely not the reason why I'm depressed." Looks up to meet Toni's stare, "Maybe it is." he was full of lies. Roma wasn't necessarily stupid. He made a bunch of lies before hand so it was believable that he was okay.

"Liar. Stop it. I don't like this, and I'll change that quickly." Antonio gently kissed Lovino.

He was speechless at first, but he eventually gave in and put a lot of force into the kiss.

Toni wrapped his arms around the Italian's waist, picking him up a little bit.

Lovi wrapped his arms around Antonio's neck and ran his tongue over his bottom lip, begging for entrance.

Antonio opened his lips, but only slightly. Slowly, he was getting hard but was trying his best to hide it.

Romano slid his tongue into the Spaniard's mouth and wrestled his tongue. He pressed himself against Antonio and felt his erection.

Spain broke the kiss, picked Lovino up, and carried him to his room where he laid him down on the bed only to climb on top of him, "No wonder why the call you the uke." Winks.

Roma immediately got pissed and flipped Antonio over so he was on top, "I can make you a SeKe {SeKe: A Uke and a Seme}"

Toni chuckled and flipped them over again, "I'd like to see you try."

Lovino growled and flipped them over once more, "Can't you see that I am?" He stopped talking and began to kiss Antonio again but way deeper than before.

Antonio stayed where he was and went with it, kissing him back and smirking a little bit.

Lovi got a hold of Toni's face and slowly worked his hips against the others, damn near grinding on him.

Toni seen how eager Roma was to start everything, so he began to unbutton the other male's shirt.

Roma broke the kiss so he could take his own shirt and Antonio's shirt off, after that he went back to forcefully kissing the Spaniard and wrapping his own legs with Toni's.

Spain smirked and flipped them over so Lovi was on the bottom, sliding the other's pants off.

Lovino didn't care anymore and did the same to Antonio, brushing his erection against the others.

Antonio laughed a little bit as he removed his own and Lovi's boxers off. He then hooked three fingers on the edge of Lovino's mouth, "You're mine now."

{Role playing smut for two people is very um... weird. Welp, there's Romano and Spain: Part 2, Part 3 Is going to get started right now^^}