New camp and gathering (Chapter three)

Начните с самого начала

Dawnpool fiercely cuffed Hazelpaw on the head while Lightningfur stared down Sunpaw who looked back with worry in his eyes. He walked over to Hazelpaw and apologized who only nodded while looking down with her ears against her head and pelt on fire with embarrassment.

"That's enough Dawnpool." Mewed Heronstar calmly. "They were only playing that's all. Silverfall go patch up Sunpaw and let's move forward. It's already sunhigh and if we want to make it to the gathering on time, we should leave as soon as possible."

Silverfall swiftly and delicately applied cobwebs to his wounds before nodding at her work and backing away. Sunpaw self-consciously moved away from Hazelpaw who stared in the distance with a far away look in her eyes. Rabbitpaw only looked from where he was standing and flickered his ears.

Heronstar looked at all the cats assembled before padding away.
Weaselfur, Nightwing and Whiteheart looked with a worried expression as this was their first time seeing something like that.

They all got into a single file line and moved in silence until they got to a open land surrounded by boulders and briars and brambles. Just big enough for their camp.
Heronstar looked around, ears angled and tail flickering back and forth. He padded forward and saw a hole in one of the boulders in the back. He flicked his tail and Silverfall moved towards it.

"That'll be your den. As for the rest of you. Choose a warriors den, apprentice den, nursery, freshkill pile and a place to make dirt." He added, slightly embarrassed to say the last part. He padded away and went to a log that was over looking the camp.

Hazelpaw, Rabbitpaw and Sunpaw went to a spot by the medicine cat den, which had been a hollowed out den made by cats before them.
Whiteheart was on the other side but a rabbit burrow led underground which would serve as the nursery. It also connected to apprentice den and medicine cat den with a small underground stream.

The warriors moved over to a open spot with brambles and they settled down before Lightningfur and Thunderheart went over and dug a hole for freshkill for when leaf-bare came. Heronstar jumped down off the log and went into a rabbit burrow and emerged moments later and went behind outside of camp to go find a good spot to make dirt.

He came back and saw that all his warriors was working around the camp and adding some more briars outside of the camp. Moonfur, Dawnpool and Lilystream was fixing the nursery so that it'll be more protected while Silverfall and Weaselfur was putting her herbs inside the underground den.

He jumped back on the log and called a meeting. "I see we all are doing something but I want to say how proud I am of all of you,"
Some looked thoughtful while others wanted to get back working.
"The ones who will go the gathering will be Silverfall, Stormclaw, the apprentices and myself. I need a hunting patrol when we are all done. Stormclaw see to that."

He nodded and went back to what he was doing which was patching up the warriors den. He stopped after awhile see that every cat was talking and resting. 'time to interrupt that!'

"Lightningfur, Gingerfoot and Dawnpool hunting patrol by the WillowClan border and Thunderheart, myself and the apprentices will mark the border by FireClan's border. Nightwing, Weaselfur and Moonfur guard camp."

They sat there and obliged while Lightningfur's hunting patrol went out and his patrol went too. Silverfall came out and looked around only seeing Weaselfur, Nightwing and Moonfur and seeing the departing forms of her clanmates. Heronstar also appeared beside her flicking his ears and yawning wide.
"It's going to be a eventful gathering tonight." He commented before padding into his den, which was a rabbit burrow.
~~~~~

When night was making it's presence, Lightninfur's patrol came through the camp entrance with Stormclaw's border patrol behind him.

Lightning had a rabbit while Gingerfoot and Dawnpool had two birds. A decent meal before going to the gathering.