Chapter 1

My alarm clock went off at 5:30 this morning. I huffed as I got up and it turned it off.

Today is my first day at a new school, Beverly Hills High. I was actually pretty nervous. New school, new people, new everything. I started getting ready, took a quick shower and then started to put on my makeup. I'm surprised that I'm actually getting ready. 

My outfit;

My makeup and hair;

My makeup and hair;

My twin sister Michelle (her hair and makeup);

Michelle's outfit;

I feel like I should tell you what happened a few years ago

I feel like I should tell you what happened a few years ago. My brother Ryan and I were home by ourselves, just being normal teenagers. My sister Michelle was at her ex boyfriend's house at the time (she is also my twin so we are both 17 and we were 14 at the time). Someone had robbed us. They took everything but they also kidnapped Ryan. It was about a year later he was still missing but they then found him dead. It was like mine and Michelle's worlds came crumbling down. That was our brother and he was gone just like that.

Anyway enough sad stories, I need to get to school!

I grabbed my car keys and ran out to my 2016 Jeep Wrangler and drove off to school. I followed the directions on my gps and the school was about 10 minutes away from my house. California traffic is a lot worse than New York traffic. I pulled up to the school and it was huge! It had 2 stories but 3 different buildings. I parked my jeep, grabbed my stuff and walked into the school. 

Luckily, the office was in front of the school. Michelle walked right up to me and we walked to the lady up front. "Hi, I'm Olivia Cooper and this is Michelle Cooper. We're new here." I said as I looked at Michelle and gave her a small smile. 

"Ah yes, welcome ladies. Here are your schedules and I think you'll be happy with them! Do you need helping finding your classes?" The lady asked 

"No, we have some time before school starts. I think we'll go look for them." Michelle smiled 

"Alright girls, have fun and welcome!" The lady waved as she got up and walked away.

I grabbed Michelle's schedule and I gasped "We have every single class together! Even lunch." I said as I handed her the schedule. I turned back around and I ran right into someone and landed on top of them.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry, are you okay?" I asked as I looked down to see the most gorgeous guy I've ever seen. He has blonde hair with his gorgeous greenish blue eyes. 

"I should be asking you the same. Are you okay?" He asked and then slightly smirked. 

"I'm okay." I got off of him and held out my hand to help him up. 

"Thank you. I'm Corbyn." He smiled and winked.

"You're welcome, I'm Olivia and this is my twin sister Michelle." I said as blushed and pointed to Michelle.

"It's nice to meet you both," Corbyn said smiling

"Wait, I have an idea. Come sit with me at lunch? You both are invited." He said as he started to walk away

"Sounds good!" Michelle said as we waved goodbye.

"This is going to be interesting." I said as Michelle and I walk around to find our first class.

A/N: First chapter is up! 10 likes for the second chapter! Love you all!