When I woke up the smell of a human's hit me. My eyes snapped open as I look around. Next to me stood a young girl, no older the 7 by the looks of it. I stood up fast scaring the poor girl. She falls back on her butt, tears start to fill her eyes.

Oh no. I walk close to her slowly then lick her cheek. A cry escapes her lips. I nuzzle her with my nose to calm her down. She starts to calm down and smile a bit. I lay down in front of her with a wolfy smile, making her laugh.

She gets up and climbs onto my back. I feel her lean her head against mine. "Good doggy."

Did she just call me a dog? Well shes not very old so I can't get mad. I hear others coming as she goes limp on my back. She fell asleep? Wrong timing. A guy my age appears out of the trees on the other side of the stream.

My heart stopped when his gaze fell on me. His hair was a dark brown almost black. He stood about 6'4" which was around my brothers height. His eyes were to die for, a blue almost gray color. I would die if he held me in his arms...What Am I Thinking?!

A gave a warning growl as he walked towards me. Don't think you can come near me. I stood up being careful of the little girl. "It's okay, I just want my sister."

I look back at the little girl. She was still sound asleep. I lick her hand that was hang off me. She mumbles in her sleep. "My....doggy."

Why do I feel so protective of this little girl? I nuzzle her hand lightly, then look at the guy. Only there wasn't a guy standing there anymore, a dark brown wolf was there. No way he smelled human, not a werewolf.

I bark out a laugh as the wolf turns his head confused. 'So your a werewolf too. You don't smell like it.'

He seem to jump at my thoughts going in to my head. 'How are you talking to me?'

I give him a wolfy smile. 'Through your mind.'

He still seemed confused. I lay down and slide his sister off my back. He watches me carefully. I shift in front of him, making him jump back. My hair falls around me, covering me a bit. "Shift."

I us my alpha tone so he doesn't think of attacking me. He shifts back in seconds. "How did you make me change back?"

He must not understand the alpha tone. "Can't disobey an alpha."

I smirk as he looks at me wide eye. "Your an alpha."

The little girl was walking up. I walk over to her and smile before looking back at him. "Daughter of an alpha."

I turn my attention back to the little girl that was now looking at me. "Doggy?"

At least she could tell that I was the wolf. "Yeah its me doggy. My name is Lilly."

She smiled and hugged me as I hug her back. The guy watched us odd. "Your name and face are familiar."

I pick the girl up and look at him confused. "I don't think we've met before."

He watches as I tickle the little girl making her giggle. She couldn't be his sister, nothing about her is a werewolf. I turn to him. "This little girl isn't your sister."

I saw his eyes widen. "She's my half sister."

My heart stopped. "You not a full werewolf. No wonder I could tell you were one."

He seems amazed at what I could tell. "You are one of the few others I've met, but first to figure out that I wasn't a full werewolf."

I smile, he isn't any different then us other then his scent. "Whats your name?"

He smiles at my acceptance of him. "Christian."

Christian POV

This girl is different then the others. She cares for Cassy like if she was her own. I bet she would even fight for her. Something pulls me to this girl. She is beautiful like a girl I knew long ago. Same hair and the same eyes.

I don't remember her name really, but it sounded like Lilly. She was always kind to me even thou she knew what I was. Everyone else treated my horribly. She smiled at me like I wasn't any different then her.

This girl looked at me the same way. "You don't act like the others."

Her beautiful dark blue eye look into my grayish ones. "How am I different?"

That voice of hers was quiet and soft. "You act like me being what I am doesn't change that I'm one of you."

She laughs as she walks near the edge of the stream. "You are one of us. Half or whole."

I watch as she walks across the steam to where I'm standing. She sets Cassy down with a smile then starts to walk away, but I grab her hand. A spark shot up my arm, I want to feel more sparks. She must have felt the sparks as she turns with a small gasp.

A smile plays on my lips as I stare at her. "Mate."

She seem to bite her lip as she stares at my lips. "We...can't..."

I cut her off as I pull her to me and kiss her. She responded and kissed me back. I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me as she wraps her arms around my neck. She tastes so good, I want more of her.

She bites my lip playfully then pulls a way. "Now that you did that, I don't want to leave you."

I smiled then heard my mom and evil step father coming. "You have to go, my parents are coming."

She looked at me sadly, then she nods her head. "Your right I should go and you should get dressed."

I almost for got I didn't have anything on. Cassy giggles next to us. "Brother is naked."

Lilly laughed as she pulls a way from me. "He is, isn't he?"

She walks back into the stream towards the other side. "No don't go doggy Lilly."

Cassy runs into the stream after her. "I have to."

She shifts in front of her and nuzzles her. I grab my pants and pull them on just as my parents enter the clearing. Oh no. When they see Cassy getting licked by Lilly, my mother screams. My step father lifts his hand making Lilly hover in the air.

I run in front of him. "Don't hurt her."

He looks at me with a grin. "You want a wolfy pet then?"

I growl a bit at him. "She isn't to be anyone pet."

My mom pulls me away from him. "She must die for touching your sister. She going to hurt her."

I turn to look at Lilly to see her shifting in the air. When shes human again our eyes meet. "Christian."

It was like a whisper in my ears. I grab my step fathers arm as he stares at her surprised."Put her down."

He puts her down. I run over to her and hold her close to me. Cassy runs over and hugs her. My mother and step father seems confused at our closeness. Lilly nuzzles my neck lightly as she pulls Cassy between us.

I look at my parents with a bit of anger. "You almost killed my mate."

They look at each other. "Mate?"

My mother and step father knew little about werewolves. Growling came from behind us on the other side of the stream. Lilly wiggles in my arms to see who it was as I turn to see three wolves, two light brown wolves and a gray one.

Lilly gave a little whine. "Brother."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote!

Thanks.

-Am