DLMA 19: Appreciated

Start from the beginning

"Yes, Boss"

"You guys take care of my princesses, okay? We need to go on our way to the location tomorrow, and btw, you need to go to the location at four in the morning. We need to shoot while the sun is rising... Did I make it clear?" Yg asked.

"Ne!!!" (YES) We all shouted.

"Okay then, bye!" Boss Yg said.

"Well... The decision is on us..." Jungkook said while smirking.

And they stop at the hallway and make a circle like they're talking about something.

"Uhmm.. We just got decided... And it's..." Jin oppa said.

"NO!" The boys said and laughed.

"AGHHHH!!!" We shouted and ignored them.

As soon as we reached our room, we didn't bid a goodbye to them. We will see each other later tho, so what's goodbye for?

"They are being too protective!!!" Rosé whined.

"Yeah, right! Like it's a big thing tho!" I added.

"Girls..., maybe they are just concerned for us..." Jisoo unnie said.

"Why tho!? They are not our boyfriends to be one!" Me, Rosé and Lisa shouted.

"But you made them feel like one." Jisoo unnie said. "I'm right, right? You are not their girlfriends but you also acted like one." Jisoo unnie calmly said.

"But unnie-!" Lisa got cutted when someone spoke.

"Uhh yeah right... We're not your boyfriend to not allow you to wear what you want..." Taehyung said.

"Tae... It's not like that...'' I said.

But he left as soon as I approached him.

"Sorry thooo..." The boys said.

And they all left us.

We don't even notice that we left the connecting doors open. Haysss...

How can we be okay?

***

Taehyung's POV

We overheard their rants, and also what Jisoo said to them.

The room, each room, is a sound proof room only when the door is closed.

We feel bad to feel that, yeah, we're not their boyfriend to act like one.

But don't they appreciate us?

I want to be appreciated, as the other wants too.

When I left them, I knew Jennie wanted to explain but I just feel right to not to talk to them first.

"Let's avoid them first." Jimin said.

"But-!" Jungkook protested.

"It's just temporary, let them please us. Act cold, be cold." Jin hyung said.

"Okay then!!!" We all agree.

"I'm not really angry, cause they are right. We are not they're boyfriends, but I'm just kinda disappointed about what they said..." Jungkook said.

"Yah, me too... I thought they appreciated every action we've done to take each of them back. Cause to be honest... I badly want to feel appreciated." Jimin said.

"We all want to be appreciated tho, so make things that they will appreciate us..." I said.

Suddenly the telephone rings...

So I answered it.

"Yes, hyung?" I asked Jhope hyung for a call.

"We're going to the pool area later, at five or six in the afternoon. You still have two hours to rest. It's just three in three in the afternoon." Jhope hyung explained.

"Okay okay! Got it hyung, thank you!" I said. "But by the way hyung, did you already tell blackpink?" I asked

"You guys should be the one to tell, say sorry to them also." Jhope hyung said while kinda laughing.

"Well hyung, for you to be informed, the tables had turned." And I laughed.

"Really!? How!?" He asked.

"A long story to tell, but we decided to act cold to them." I said.

"Okay okay, were in... We're gonna make them conscious about everything. HA HA HA!" And a kinda evil laugh from Jhope hyung.

"Okay hyung bye... Imma act cold starting right now and tell them about the plan." I said.

"Okay, broo. Bye." Hyung said and hung the phone up.

So I share with others what we've talked about. And we decided that I will be the one to tell BlackPink about later.

***

I'm here at the connecting door, Imma knock first.

*knock knock knock*

And someone unlocked it.

So I opened it, and found them fixing their luggage, and saw Jennie having a hard time putting her luggage into the bed, for her not to sit on the floor.

Aishhh! I need to act cold! But I still help her.

Resist her Taehyung!

I get her luggage and put it in her bed.

"Tha-thank y-you." She said.

I ignored it and started to tell what I'm really going to say.

"We're going to the pool later, maybe at five or six in the afternoon. You guys can still rest. Jhope hyung said that. Okay, bye." I said and went to the connected doors.

But someone held my hand.

I feel like there is a horse inside my heart.

My heart beats, beats so fast.

Aghhh! Chill, Taehyung!

"Tae..." She started.

Still I'm not looking to her.

"Tae, sorry please..." She said.

I hold the door knob.

"Not now, Kim Jennie." I said and left her.

***

Jennie's POV

I appreciated what he had just done for me.

But those words...

"Not now, Kim Jennie."

He's so cold. So cold. But I just want him to know that he's too much appreciated.

(A/N: Hi Guysueeee!!! Thank you so much for the 800+ readers, I can't imagine how fast I reached that 800+ readers, but of course I can't reached that, if not because of you guys! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much! Stay tuned in every update! Kamsahamnida, Saranghaeeee!)