He stepped in front of me and held it out, "Billie said she'll pay you lat-." As I was reaching for it while talking, he snatched it out of my reach with a smirk on his face.

"Come on Kimetrius." I whined out, already knowing he was getting ready to do some bullshit.

"Do something for me and Billie won't have to pay me later." His tongue glided across his bottom lip. I knew Billie was a cheap bitch so she'd love that, but I wasn't about to do just anything.

I groaned, "What is it you want me to do?"

He folded his arms across his chest, still wearing that dumbass smirk, "Well, I'd appreciate it if you let me fuck, but you trippin'." He shrugged.

"Of course, I'm not gonna let you fuck because I'm not a hoe, especially one of these hoes you always fuck with." I rolled my eyes.

"Who said I have hoes?" He genuinely looked at me with a confused face.

I laughed, "I'm not going to fall for that."

"Well, I guess you really don't want you cousin to have her dope."

"Don't do that shit. You know how she is...Oh. My. GOD. Why do you always gotta do this?" I groaned and ran my hand down my face, I paused because last thing I wanted to hear was Billie bitchin' and I knew she was probably still fuckin' with Kiana. I started to think about this very deeply, but when I looked up at Kimetrius to tell him something, he had his black tank top off and his upper body was exposed and holy shit, I wasn't expecting that, something chubbier but I wasn't expecting that. I didn't look at guys like that, although sometimes I did have my gay thoughts. I could tell I was in a tough situation right now, it was too late and I'd have to face this shit if it all went to hell.

I stood up and pulled my oversized hoodie and this oversized tee I slept in over my head. He watched me as he bit his lip, his eyes trailed over my body full of obvious lust, "Before this goes any fur-." I was cut off by him grabbing my arm and pulling me to him, his lips smashed onto mine and I didn't expect them to feel so soft against mine. I eventually snapped back and started to kiss him back, reality of how this could go down started to hit me and I placed my hands on either side of his face, struggling to pull away. His lips left mine and he started to kiss from the corner of my mouth, to my jaw, and down to my neck, I opened my mouth and a shaky breath left my lips, "Kimetrius, wait. I-I gotta tell you s-something."

"Can't it wait?" He mumbled against my neck, and then he nibbled and sucked this one spot that had me almost fall on my knees from growing weak. He stepped forward and I moved backwards until the back of my legs hit the bed and I fell back. He stayed hovered over me and I stared into his eyes and he stared back. I grabbed his hand and guided it down my body, still watching his face. I stopped at my crotch and my breath hitched when he grabbed my pussy through my sweats. His eyes somewhat widened, "How?"

"I'll explain later?" His eyes searched my face and he didn't say anything but just reattach his lips to mine. His hips bucked down and he started to rock his hips, I groaned into his mouth and struggled to control myself. My back arched off the bed when he kept going, and he stopped suddenly, I frowned and let out a low whimper. His face moved away from mine and I breathed hard to catch some air, my eyes drifted to the ceiling as I tried to process what just happened and how good that felt especially since I've never actually done anything to give myself any type of attention down there. I shivered when I felt a cool breeze blow across my lower half, completely not paying attention to the fact he had pulled off my sweats and underwear.

I felt Kimetrius' warm mouth trail kisses from a few inches down my thigh up until he was so close where I wanted his mouth to go. He stopped there and bit that spot, sucking on it also, I let out a shaky moan, "Stop it and do some-...oh shit." I cried out when I felt his tongue lick a stripe from my hole to my clit and his lips attach to my wet and warm clit. My hand went to his head and I laced my fingers in his messy curls, I whined when he stuck his tongue as far as he could down my hole and started to twist and flick it, "Oh fuck, please don't stop." I breathed out. He started to work his magic with his tongue even more aggressively and I couldn't stop moaning and letting out the bitchiest noises. My back arched and I felt this tight and warm sensation at the pit of my stomach and before I knew it, I came and Kimetrius didn't fail to lick up the juices that flowed out of my pussy.

He moved back up my body and put his mouth on top of mine and his tongue went around my mouth as I tasted myself. I got tired of this shit and blindly used my hands to start to push off his basketball shorts with his briefs. He wasted no time to help me and my mouth watered when I saw his thick 11 inches. Before he made his next move, "You have a condom right?" I panted out while he attacked my neck and blindly reached over me to his nightstand, where he opened the drawer and shoved everything around until he found the wrapper. In seconds he had already rolled it down his dick and was aligning himself, I hissed when I felt his tip push through and he finally caught on that this was my first because he went slower than at first. I didn't know he was all the way in because I was paying attention to the fact that it hurt. He started to barely pull out and thrust back in, and after a few strokes, "More." I moaned out.

He started to gradually pull out his dick more and more until he was pulling all the way out to his tip and slamming back in. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pushing him closer with the heels of my feet, "Damn, you're so tight and warm baby." He grunted out as I moaned at the same. We kept going at it like this until I felt the same feeling from when he ate me out, "Oh shit Kimetrius, I'm gonna cum." He thrusted all the way back in and paused his movement, I whimpered and scrambled to grip anything in my hands, "What do you call me?"

My eyebrows furrowed and my lips parted and only small pants came out, he agonizingly circled his hip while he was inside of me, "What do you call me?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"Daddy." I whined out and he ruthlessly slammed in and out of me before I came hard. He was still keeping this pace as I rode out my orgasm. I must've came to quickly because it was my first time, he was still going, "D-Daddy, pull out some. I'I can't take it." I cried out as I tried to make some distance by pushing against his stomach.

"Nah, you gon' take all of Daddy until I cum." I whimpered because I was so sensitive but it felt so good. He moved the slightest bit that sent me over the edge and I literally started to cry and whimper, "Please, pull out some. Oh shit." His thrusts started to get sloppy and I came, not realizing he came after me in his condom.

🙃 I feel so dirty, IT MUST BE NICE DIEGO. 😏 <--- literally my face as I wrote this. love you guys, I may update again. btw, y'all want a picture of August, or? HAHAHA, I NEED TO READ MY BIBLE, I FEEL SO DIRTY. JESUS FORGIVE ME. 🙇🏽‍♀️🙇🏽‍♀️

(2k + words. You're. fucking. welcome. I'm not rereading and editing bc I can't. I just can't. 😭😭 So please excuse mistakes.)