His name is Roc..... Roc sexy ass Royal!

Angel's pov~

We all got up heading for the vip section after the concert, i looked at my girls to see how excited they were.... and something changed..... it was Valentine..... she's SMILING?!?

Me: What's up with Vallie?

Erae': I don't know but she likes ray i guess..

Jennifer: OH HELL NAWH VALENTINE!

Valentine: What?!?

Jennifer: You liking two braidz now.... just so suddenly your interested in FUCKIN PRESCHOOL BRAIDS?!?

Valentine:.....You think..... that i....... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

we all looked confused...

Me: The hell you laughing for Vallie?

Erae: It's fucking creepy so stop!

Valentine: Sorry.... it's just.... uh... funny you guys think i changed my mind after this here....uh.....concert!

Me: Right........

...

Bout' five minutes passed, and we finally got up to backstage, and i was like... Freaking out! I saw princeton's afro from here!!!!!

The only thing that shocked me was that familiar looking weave...... hugging on him.....

Erae': Is that.....

Jennifer: Holy fuck...

Me: UGHHH!!!!!! GIA IS HUGGING ON MY MAN!

Gia looked back at us and grinned, and waved.... What fucking nerve....

Gia: Well.... well well... look its the four groupies!

Me: You better stop hugging on him before i break your crilics and make you choke on em'!

Prince: Damn.... Hey uhm.... lemme back up!

Gia: Awh nah boo... she aint gon' do shit....

Me: What makes you think hoe?

Gia: Cuz i own you bitch! *pushes angel*

Valentine: Hey.... fuck off Gia! These boys aint want you.... i know ray don't go for ratchet looking bitches like you!

Gia: Oh so you like ray now???? Well guess what Valentine... imma bout to mess you up in front of him!

She grabbed Valentine by the shirt mean mugging her.... The boys were looking all confused.... all except ray..... He looked confused.... But then he spoke up...

Ray: Hold on Bitch.... Get your fucking fake hands off my sister!

Everybody: Sister O.o ?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!

Gia: You tripping boy.... this piece of shit aint your sister... stop tryna protect her so i can back off!

Ray: I'm not fucking lying..... and she aint a piece of shit..... Ion know why you talking girl!!! You look like fucking trash blowing around the fucking city!!!!!

Me: You tell him Ray!!!!!

Gia: Ugh! That's why you look like a fucking girl! Anyway.... I'll see yall lata, i AINT NO WHERE NEAR FINISHED WITH YA VALENTINE..... IMMA GET YOU.... MAYBE NOT BY FIGHTIN...... BUT I SWEAR....

She walked away.....

Erae': Besides the fact that she's a hoe.... It's sooooo fucking nice to meet yall today! I love ya prod!

Prod: Thanks! I love you too!

Erae': Oh lordd....

I was pissed until prince pulled me into a hug...