I smile at him, "Danse... I'll be the happiest woman in the commonwealth." He hugs me knowing that he will be happy as well. "I will do anything to protect the two of you."

The next morning I woke up and Danse was still asleep, I was heading to the shower. I reflect on last night and my neck hurts when I was washing it. I grab a mirror and noticed a big hickey on my neck. "Oh shit.." I say to myself. There's no make up that will cover this.

Danse grabs me from behind and pulls me close to him. He sniffs my neck then plants a kiss. "How's my soon-to-be wife doing?" I smile then turn to kiss him. "She's doing better than ever."
"Woah I'm sorry. Was I too rough last night?" Dance noticed the hickey he gave me. I rubbed my neck. He removes my hand to keep looking at his work. I smirk, "No honey. It- it was just unexpected. That's all." He smirks and pulls me close, "I went a little crazy last night, only because it made me feel that way."

We shower together and head into the kitchen to cook some cram, instamash and corn. "I never got to ask you but who's the other person? Does he live here?" I furrowed my eyebrows "Who do you think it is?" He takes a sip of water from the little metal coffee cup. "I think it's MacCready or Hancock." I laugh while eating my food, hoping that I don't spit it out. "You're not even close."

"Who is it then?" He sips some water, I look at him and hope he doesn't flip when I say, "It's Maxson" Danse spits out his water. "WHAT THE HELL? WHY?"
"Danse hear me out okay? I had this... fantasy for a while and now that I'm going to spend the rest of my life with someone I love very much. I want to make this come true." He puts his hands on his hips and looks down "For a while?"

"Ever since I met you and Maxson. It honestly drove me nuts." He continued cooking the cram that was sliced. "You know I will do it but Maxson could be in a lot of trouble if he was caught... I will do it but I want to be part of the Brotherhood again." I turn to Danse "So not only do I have to convince him for the threesome but I have to convince him to let you continue with the Brotherhood?" Danse nods his head. "What if I can't?"

"Then the threesome will not happen." I scoff. "Well I guess you won't be in the botherhood." I sit down and open up the newspaper. "Okay that's fine. I guess you'll have to marry me and never do the threesome." I set the paper down and roll my eyes. "You do realize that it would also be awkward because we would all work at the same place? Sexual harassment at it's finest." Danse didn't care he just shrugged his shoulders and continued cooking. Well this is going to be a pain in the ass.

Daydreaming on the Prydwen "Sentinel! Elder Maxson is ready to see you him his room." One of the Initiates informed me. I smiled and saluted "Ad Victoriam." I head my way to Maxson's door and I stop at it. "Fuck..." I start checking my breath and making sure I don't smell. "Okay.. here I go." When I open the door I see Maxson has no shirt and he's facing his mirror, trimming his beard.

"Oh shit- I mean.. Do you want me to step out Elder?" I quickly cover my eyes "No it's fine Sentinel.. unless this bothers you." I take my hand down and I try not to stare. "No elder it doesn't bother me. Was there something you wanted to talk about?" He put the razor down and starts to walk towards me. I can't help but stare and lick my lips.

"You told me that this was urgent so tell me... what's on your mind."

Fuck.

"I have been very loyal to the Brotherhood of Steel and I know that you could get into a lot of trouble." I thought very hard about asking him, he looked at me with concern."Would you be interested in having a... threesome?" I bite my lip. He looks at me with disgust. "Why on earth would you ask that?"
"I'm-" he quickly interrupts "No! I'm not supposed to be doing anything that will jeopardize my position as Elder!" An awkward silence is played out. I immediately started to regret asking him about that threesome.

He looks down, "Although... I've had thoughts... I can't lie and hold it in anymore." His voice softens. "If I do this I want this to be done and never mentioned." I nod my head "Who is the other person?" My eyes widen and I could barely get out any words, "Its Danse." Maxson looks down, "And he wants to negotiate. He wants to be part of the Brotherhood again. Elder I will do anything you want. Name it and I'm there." He looks into my eyes "Okay. I will write out a contract and all three of us will negotiate. I'm only doing this because I like you y/n, sexually. I'm doing this for you not for him, understand?"

He steps close to my face and rubs my bottom lip with his thumb. "Tomorrow bring Danse, I will have something ready." Bite my bottom lip notifying that I'm turned on. "Stop. That is very... distracting and sexy." I salute and head towards the door but before I could exit, I felt arms around me. I turn around and Maxson placed his lips on mine then forcing his tongue in my mouth. We both swiped our tongues together then we both stopped to catch our breath. "I should... go." I turn around quickly and open the door.