Me: Hey Lola! 

Lola: Hey Gurrlllllll! :) Whats up? 

Me: Nothing! Going on a date with a suppppper cute and nice guy! 

Lola: OHHHH Romance alert romance alert! Tell me all the deets about this guy! NAME??? 

Me:  Harry...Harry Styles...He is probably the HOTTEST guy in the UK :) LOL Just kidding..But he is pretty hot...and soooo nice to me..

Lola: Ooooh he sounds like a catch! ;) 

Me: But the thing is...We live together! 

Lola: Mandy..Dont tell me that he is like the son of the family your living with...

Me: Yup! :) And he has an older sister...Gemma! She is also so nice!!!!!! 

Lola: Mandy..That isnt gonna work out...If you guys have a fight..You wouldnt be able to STAND each other...But guess what...YOU LIVE TOGETHER! 

Me: Lola stop being ridiculous! I can make this work! Im Amanda the problem solver! Remember thats the nickname you and Chris gave me- 

Lola: I know I know! But...What if he doesnt like you...

Me: HE DOES! 

Lola: Calm down...I just dont want you to get hurt like you got hurt last year-

Me: I dont wanna talk about it..Kay? I just wanna go on our date...

Lola: Fine! We WONT talk about it..But at least tell me the deets! 

Me: kay :) He's 15..Has brown bouncy curls and baby green eyes..And a perfect smile..And dimples! Has a awesome sense of style! And is super bright..But not in math...;) He has an awesome voice...:) I like this guy!

Lola: He sounds AMAZING! Sounds like you got a guy on your line...

Me: We stopped saying that in 6th Grade Lola..Get with le programa :)

Lola: DONT SASS ME IN SPANISH! :) You know I dont remember any Spanish..:( gotta take dumb Spanish lessons! :( You were SUPPOSED TO TEACH ME :(

Me: Sorry...I forgot! :(

Lola: LOL its kay! :) Wellllllll you go get him tiger! Text me after your date...

Me: I will :) Bye Lola! :)

Lola: Byyyyyeeee

I close my phone and surprise..Harry comes out! :) I look up at him and smile "Ready for our date?" He winks "Ready then ever!" He helps me up and looks at me,he twirls me around "You Look Stunning!! Beautiful!!! Just gorgeous!" I blush.."Thanks Harry you look very handsome!" I look at his washed jeans with his white V-neck tee shirt....His Hair is curly as always! :) And his baby green eyes are sparkling like CRAZY! :)  We link arms and speed walk quietly down the stairs! Harry winks at Gemma and she goes to distract their mom...We run out and hide behind a tree....When Gemma opens the door and gives a thumbs up we run far away from the house....When we are on a street full of people we start to walk.."So..What movie are we gonna watch?" I say with a smile "Well I was gonna let you choose Beautiful!" I smile "Lets see!" We run to the movies that are about a block away and stop the catch breath...."Ok...Lets look.." We look at the board full of Movie Titles and times..."Lets go see the Titanic!" I say,I think its weird they still show this at the movies since it came out suhc a long time ago..but its one of my favorite movies! We walk up to the tickets booth and Harry gets our tickets..."Hello! Can I get two tickets to The Titanic!?" The guys smiles and clicks our tickets and hands them through the glass to Harry...."21.23'' Harry hands him the money and he gives me a ticket.."Popcorn Love?" I smile "Sure!" :) I walk slowly to the Popcorn machine and get us two batches of fresh hot popcorn I get two Cokes... andI walk to the cash register to pay until Harry walks up with Two Sour Belts and 1 white chocolate kit kats and 1 Milk Chocolate...."These too..." I giggle "You like those too?" He smiles "I do! We can share them...Together!" I smile when he says.."Together!"..."10.90!" The Man says and I hand him the money...We walk VERY close together to our theater...We hand the guy our tickets,he verifies them and we walk into theater 4....This movie is VERY romantic :) And thats what I need...I hope Harry feels the romance in the air...I really want him to like me....:)...We walk into the movies and take our seats... We sit right in the middle where we can see the screen perfectly! I have a feeling this is going to be a GREAT DATE! :) We sit in silence watching the previews for other movies until finally after 20 minutes the movie starts! We sit and watch the old lady talk about how she is the girl in the picture and she goes on and on...When the plot finally picks up its gets exciting...When the girl meets the guy I hold on to Harry's arm really tight he looks down and smiles,sips his soda and looks at the screen....I sigh inside and let go of his arm...He doesnt notice..But when he starts to draw the lady I put my head in his sweater and he looks at me and kisses me on the head...FINALLY! When its done I put my head on his shoulder and he smiles...When the boat starts to sink,He yawns and puts his arms over my shoulder and  I look up at him and smile....He finally gets it! I like him...HE GETS IT! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :) 

Harry's POV: So when we were watching the movie Amanda touches my shoulder and grabs me when the parts scare her...So I think she is trying to tell me she likes me...I put my arm over her shoulder and she smiles...At the end of the movie I take a risk..I lean in and she does too but the lights turn on and it breaks our (ALMOST) kiss...We both sigh and sip our soda....I almost got a kiss....:( dumb lights! We look at each other awkwardly and get up to leave theater! That was sooo embrassing! I hope she doesnt think Im weird...Or that I'm trying to rush this I'm not...Everything was just perfect so..I thought we could kiss...But I guess not..."Good movie!" I say rubbing my neck "Yea...Amazing movie..." I can tell she feels a little weird.."Hey I'm sorry about that kiss thing.." She looks down "Its ok..I wish the lights didnt go  off and you couldve kissed me but...I guess another day right?" She says with a half smile "Yea..."I say "Another day..." About 20 minutes later we finally get home...She gives me a kiss on the cheek and she runs up stairs to change...So do I...but first I run to Gemma....I tell her every detail and she listens just nodding..Now THAT makes me nervous! "So Gem....Tell me what to do!" She nods and takes a bite of her 2 green apple "Well Harry....You need to find the right time to kiss her..When she goes through a problem or when she is happy...You gotta have good timing! And today for you..Wasnt good timing! She gets up and walks to her room....I start to play with my curls and think...What can I do to make it up to her....Sing her a song maybe? No...AHHHH! I'm just going to go to my room and think! Its already late so...I'm just gonna have a left over Kit Kat and go to sleep...This was a long day and I just want to forget have of it and remember the rest!!!!!! :) I can think of ideas later..I'm tired...I'm going to sleep......................

                                                                                      **6:08 Tuesday Morning** 

I wake up at 6:08 Its still dark but I dont care....I put on a button up white shirt and some black pants..I grab my black sunglasses and sit on the roof...I have a secret hiding place...And when I just need to think I go up there...I sit there watching the dark sky...Wishing that I could have another date with Amanda...I hope I didnt screw things up...I just start to hum when I hear footsteps, I look behind me and I see Amanda standing there looking so beautiful in a Purple shirt dress with white jeans on...Her hair is in a ponytail...She also has white converses on...She looks beautiful! "Morning love!" I say looking at the dark sky...She walks up to me "Hi Harry...So we need to talk!" I look at her "Yea sure!" She sits next to me.."So...Yesterday! The date was perfect! I wanted you to know that...I just dont want you to think I dont like you...Because if you do your wrong! Even though I havent knew you that long...I really do like you!" I smile and sigh "Me too... I really like you...I just...I wanted that date to be just perfect! In case you liked me.." I wink "Yeah...I do...and if the lights wouldve gone out it wouldve been perfect! But you know....We can have another date..Today! We can take a walk...What do you think?" I smile "Sure! I would love that...I really would!" She gives me a kiss on the cheek "Come on we gotta eat breakfeast!" She takes me hand and we walk downstairs together..That went even better than I expected!!! I got another date...And this one..Will be absolutely PERFECT! :) It will....Im not gonna screw it up...And plus..I love walks!!! :) Yayyyyy......