Chapter 7

Here's chapter 7! I included a little bit of Tyler's point of view. Hope you enjoy!! Vote and comment please!

Tyler's POV

"Dammit!" I yelled as I threw my phone across the room. She's not answering. She always answers my calls. She's probably sleeping with him. I can't lose her to him. I finally got her. I've wanted her ever since we were kids. When he took off that was my big break. 

I hoped my threat would have worked. I knew threatening her own life wouldn't bother her, but telling her I'd kill him would definitly get to her. She'd never be able to live with the guilt. Little did she know, I'd never kill Cody. I wouldn't blame him, she's freaking gorgeous. Nah, I'll kill her if she cheats on me. "If I can't have her, no one can." I said just above a whisper. 

Just as I said that, my phone rang. I ran across the room to see that it was her. 

"Hello?" I answered as usual. 

"Hey, Baby, sorry I missed you, I was in the shower." She said sounding panicked. 

"That's alright, Baby. I just had a free minute and wanted to see how you are."

"I'm good. Actually, me and Cody are gonna go to the mall in a little bit."

"What for?"  I nearly growled

"Chill, Tyler. Cody's mom is practically making me. She wants him to get new clothes. I'm just taking him to the good stores."

"He's not a damn kid."

"Tyler, please don't be like that. It's a shopping trip. Not a date." 

"Just remember, If-"

"I know, Tyler, I know." she cut me off. 

"Good. Well, I've gotta go, Baby. Text me?" 

"Of course. Bye, Babe, I love you."

"Love you too." I said before hanging up.

I have no idea why I was worried about losing her, she loves me.

Rachel's POV

Tyler never calls me during the day. He's probably seeing if I'm with Cody, now that he's here. Ugh I hate him so fu-

"Rache?" Cody asked breaking my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I replied quickly.

"You alright?" he asked sounding so sweet.

"Yeah." I replied not looking at him.

"Okay. Well, if you decide you actually want to say more than one word to me, I'll be in my room." he replied sadly as he walked out of my room.

What the hell is wrong with me? I'm too worried about Tyler hurting him, even though he told me not to worry about it. Would he really die just to spend a week with me? I'd give up the rest of my life for just one day with Cody. 

I never realized how much it actually hurt me to be away from him until he came back, and I thought about Tyler killing him. Now just being in separate rooms is causing my chest to ache. 

"I can't take it." I whispered to myself as I stood and walked towards his room. 

When I got to his room I saw the door was open and he was just laying on his back on his bed. He looked so hot with his headphones on and his eyes closed. I could look at him all day.