No ways. NEVER EVER. His ASR image will be ruined for a lifetime. It took him another set of tempting promises of another whole week exclusively with her, she finally agreed to not embarrass him with the pic. Ms.Manipulative !! Once she gave her word she won't break it, still to be cent percent sure, he decided to stay online for the rest of the day. Just to prevent any likely to occur damage.

Just to kill time he began scrolling down through his homepage.
What caught up his attention was pic of a crazy guy scribbling his lover's name with a blade on his hand.
Mad people!. Not that he is against love or something but this is insane..
He saw many such idiots who comment on the pic with 'cute', 'awe', 'true love' and what so ever. Just then another comment popped up.

"U say U love me . But don't even value what I Love the most, YOU"

Now that's sane... some one named 'Goodreads'. .what kind of account name is that?. .Are n't you suppose to put in your actual than all these?
Anyways whoever it is definitely seems wise enough.

He replied "u seems like the only sane one here. Good"
She 'like' the reply along with a "Thank you"

He messaged her

"Aren't you suppose to use your original name here?"

" Na. I have heard it's better like this out here. You too have something similar though, Mr.Arnav R 😋 "

" To escape the female attention of course, Goodreads."

"Y? Are you the Chotte Nawab?😋"

"Something like that."

"😆Ok then Chotte Nawab enjoy your day. Gotta go bye"

Even though he didn't reply a 'bye' then, he did something unusual. He send 'Goodreads' a friend request.

The rest of the day went uneventful except with Aman and Lav ring up him now and then. Aman with all the unnecessary queries just to disturb his holiday. Aman's way of showing 'U ditched me'.
And Lav! She is another story all together. She suddenly decided to make him her personal diary. Was reciting every single thing happened the day. What is she 10? And him his mom? Crazy Lav and her weirdest ways of torture.

By that evening his request was accepted.
GR: " Are you new to FB? 3 friends , no posts other than some pics tagged to you. 🤨 Or do you have another account? "

38 minutes ago

AR: "No only this one. Am not really into such sites"
GR: "Okay! I am your 3rd friend on FB. Other 2?"
AR:"Childhood friends"
GR:"Let me guess🤔. They created the account for you.😜"
AR:" Kind of forced me to open one"
GR:"So why did u send me a request then?"
AR:" That was accidental."
GR:" Haww rude.😮 U should not say like that even though it's true. I will feel bad na😐."
AR:" OK Ms.Goodreads."
GR:"Hm. I excuse you this one time.😊 Don't repeat okay?😎Bye the way, 'Ms.Goodreads'?
AR: "Guessed so"
GR: "How? I did hide my gender on FB. U know I don't like people who just accept and friend me just because I am a girl. Same reason I never put my own pics on FB."
AR:"OK. why 'Goodreads'? "
GR:" Good reads because I love reading. I can live without anything but books. Tell na. How did you find out I am a girl? Till now none did."
AR :" Your DP."
GR:"My DP? What's with that?"

" Oh, the Disney princess face..😆 So what can't boys to have a similar DP? Do only girls like dolls? 😜"
AR:" Really? "
GR:" 😁 Leave it ok.. I mean it's cute right? The princess isn't she so pretty? I always have loved her... So gorgeous! Who is your favourite? "
AR:"None. Waste of time. "
GR:" You don't like anyone?😲 Impossible! How can anyone not like them? I can't stay a day without watching or reading about them. It's not any timè waste okay . Mr.No words.!!

U sure you are not fake or something? I mean who would just have 2 friends and no posts still with an account an year old.!"
.
.
.
"Hello there?🤔"
.
.
.
"AR? Knock knock😐"
.
.
.
"Hey u felt bad?😥"
.
.
.
"I am sorry. Okay?😢😞."
.
.
.
"Bye then 😟"
.
"Goodnight."

That was the first time

That was the first time. And probably the last time of them chatting that year.
Goodreads felt she offended him. She gets so irritated whenever someone pricks her on Disney. Not her fault.

***********************************************************************************************

Hello, Hai everyone.

Thank you so much for waiting.

Nothing much happened but got down with a ' lazy flu'.

The wonderful girl who saved me from that is Shreya. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT SPARKLES.

So this update is for you Kiddo_Star .

Keep reading and enjoy as well.

Please do try to review it. I am badly in need of the same.

MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

Thank You

LoVe AryaARshi