Crazy Love: R Rated Chapter's

*Well here's what happened to Elaine in the chapter "Not To Be Expected" when she got dragged into the room. And also this is the dream I had*

--------------------------------------------------

I screamed as he dragged me into the room. He threw me to the ground and locked the door. I couldn't move and I was so scared. He picked me up and laid me on the bed. He got out rope and wrapped them around my wrists and ankles and tied me to the bed.

He got on top of me and smelled me. I cryed loudly and moved my head to the side. He kissed my neck and smelled me more. "You smell so amazing." He said in my ear. "I bet you taste even better." He licked my neck. "You're fucking sick!" I spat at him.

He smiled and took out a knife and cut off my shirt. He put the blade between my bra and cut it in the middle. He put his hand on my breasts and squeezed them hard. "They feel so good, beautiful." He said squeezing them harder. I cryed out in pain and cryed more.

He smiled his evil grin and moved down. He put the knife away and unbuttoned my pants and pulled them off. I cryed louder as he put his hands on my legs and rubs up them to my panties. He put his hands on each side of my panties and ripped them off.

He stared at my naked body smiling then moved to my face and kissed me hard. He untied one of my hands and put it in his pants. I felt his dick and it was extremely hard. "Rub my cock fast and hard or the boy dies." He whispered in my ear. I cryed as put my hand around his dick and rubbed it fast and hard like he wanted. He moaned and grabbed my hair tightly. "Oh god yes Elaine just like that." Nathan yelled.

I rubbed until he came on my hand then he tied my hand back up. He started to take out his cock and rubbed it against me. I cryed harder knowing he was trying to make himself hard again. He moved up so his cock was at my mouth and shoved it in. I screamed but it just made him moan. He moved it in and out of my mouth as I cryed and screamed. He moaned louder and whispered my name as he cam in my mouth. He didn't take out it out until I swallowed. He moved down and kissed me hard. He shoved his tongue in my mouth as I cryed.

He stopped kissing me and pick up my body a little. He rubbed his dick on my pussy and I felt it get harder. Then he shoved it inside of me hard. I screamed in pain as he went in and out of me hard. He moaned as he started going faster.

"God, this feels so amazing. No wander you did it with him so many times." He moaned louder. I was confused because it hurt so much."I know you love this. I can see it in your eyes. You want more. Well I give you more, beautiful." He was dead wrong but went faster and harder and deeper. He moan very loud as he came inside of me.

He dropped me down and got off of me. I stopped crying and screaming. "I'm gonna be a daddy now with the love of my life." He whispered in my ear.

I felt him get hard again. He untied me and flipped me over. He put me on my hands and knees then spreaded my legs. He bent me down and shoved himself in me. I didn't scream, cry, or try to get away because I knew there was nothing I could do.

--------------------------------------------------

*Well here's the first R rated chapter. It will be a while before the next one and wont be many of them*