"We'll stay with you too, Hagrid." Hermione said with determination.

"I'm staying." I said nodding. I wasn't going to let Fudge do this easily. I want to lash out at the man who was doing this.

"Yeh will not! Think I wan' yeh seein' a thing like that! No. Yeh'll drink yer tea an' be off. I gave Ron Weasley back his pet Scabbers earlier." Hagrid said and I shot him a look and Draco and Neville with Hermione exchanged glances.

"That's not good." Draco whispered.

"Sirius..." Hermione muttered to them and they nodded and I paled. Sirius if he finds out that Weasley has the rat then Weasley will be in trouble.

A sudden smash was heard. A glass jar on the shelf shatters. As Hermione scoops up a jagged star-shaped stone, a second stone bounces off the back of my head.

"Ow!" I winced as I rubs my head and I looked outside. Who the hell threw that rock at me? "Hagrid...." I started to say as I sensed others approaching the hut.

Hagrid begins to panic. "Yeh got to go! It's almost dark. Anyone sees yeh outside the castle it'll be trouble! Big trouble! 'Specially you, Worth...With you in a moment." Hagrid started to say and covers something up. BANG! BANG! BANG! The door shakes. Hagrid stiffens in fear. "Quick. Quick." Hagrid said and I hug him for reassurance.

"Hagrid. It'll be fine. It'll be okay." I said and Hagrid looks to her with a light smile when Neville dragged me along.

As we exit through the back door, Fudge, Dumbledore and the Executioner enter through the front. A veil of crows flutters onto the roof. More drop into the patch, begin to slowly circle Buckbeak.

I and the others duck behind the pumpkins, watch Hagrid solemnly greet the others. Fudge appears at the window. Picks his nose.

"Very well. It is the decision of the Committee for the Disposal of Dangerous Creatures that the hippogriff Buckbeak hereinafter called "the condemned," shall be executed this day at sundown." Fudge started and I narrowed my eyes in anger.

"Dear, dear...." Hagrid trembled.

"Now, now, Hagrid. Now, come on." Albus said to him trying to comfort his game keeper and Professor.

Then suddenly as I listened a shush was heard and my ears picked it up as I looked and then I went slightly wide eyed. I knew who it was and Hermione turns and the branches of the trees behind us are dancing oddly.

"What?" Neville asked the girls.

"Nothing, I just thought I saw..." Hermione looked to me and I shook my head slightly. "Never mind." She informed.

"Lets go!" Draco said and we ran up the hill with Hagrids hut in the distance and they stopped and Potter, Weasley and Finnigan was smirking hiding.

The four of us run up the hill as Hagrids hut just in time as everyone came out of Hagrids hut but Buckbeak wasn't in our sights as we were behind the tree.

The four watched as Hermione was trying to fight her tears back as the executioner raises his axe then brought it down and ravens went flying away. Hermione turned her head to Draco's shoulder crying and Neville and Draco even had tears but I hid my emotions not wanting to be weak but my heart was broken. I didn't want to hear that.

Slowly it showed Weasley with Scabbers in his hands and suddenly blood drops from his fingers and Weasley dropped him. "He bit me!" Weasley said and the four of us turned to see the trio.