Dementors on the train!

Start from the beginning

"I've got to inform you of something." I said and closed the door as Moody looked curiously wondering what she wanted to say.

..........

Later on as I told them about what I've heard about Sirius as rain was pouring outside with storm clouds as the Express heads to Hogwarts.

"Let me get this straight. Sirius apparently escaped Azkaban to come after you?" Draco asked with a bit of humour. I knew he thought it was ridiculous like I did but I knew if he was coming for me he would be helping me get free of the Dursleys not to harm me. "Unbelievable." Draco said shaking his head. He knew Sirius wouldn't harm her.

"You think I didn't think of that when Severus informed me? All I wanted to do was laugh at the impossibility." I said and Moody was observing the group. He knew it was an odd group of friends with a Malfoy, Longbottom and also a Muggleborn and Worth. Slytherin and Gryffindors but he also wondered why they didn't fear Black being on the loose.

"They won't catch Sirius, will they?" Neville asked concerned he didn't want him caught due to he could help Worth. He knew that Worth didn't want the man caught.

"No one has ever broke out of Azkaban before, Mr Longbottom." Moody informed and the group looked to him.

Just then, the compartment rattles. Lanterns flicker. The train lurched, begins to stop. Hermione slides down the seat, pinning Draco against the window. Draco and Hermione exchange an awkward glance as Hermione slides to the other end of the seat and glances at her watch and frowned. They shouldn't be there yet. Neville looked pale as I was sat there with being next to Moody who was next to Remus Lupin.

"Why're we stopping? We can't be there yet..." Hermione said and I furrowed my eyebrows. If we're not there yet then why have we stopped? A magical train shouldn't stop or break down.

"We shouldn't be there yet." Moody said gruffly as he sat there.

I sighed and rose and then slide the door open and peers into the corridor. In the corridor along the carriage, heads looked out curiously. Then the train jerks and it sent me back into something soft and hard at the same time and Moody looked to Worthless.

"What am I sat on?" I asked and Moody cleared his throat and I felt the heat to my cheeks as I blushed with embarrassment and got off to the seat. "Sorry, Moody." I apologised as I felt the utter embarrassment of landing on him.

"Don't mention it." Moody said to that.

The train sways and the lamps running along the ceiling flickered and die. One by one until all is dark.

"What's going on?" Neville asked nervously wondering why the train has stopped and no lights was on.

A thin wisp of steam escapes Neville's mouth. I start to shiver slightly as the temperature went down and I was cold.

"Dunno... Maybe we've broken down?" I said nervously hoping to be right. I didn't want to be wrong and I was dreading the answer if it wasn't that.

"This train doesn't break down." Moody informed and he has his wand out. My stomach dropped with that answer. Great! Another something that might want to kill me!

"Ouch! Draco, that was my foot!" Hermione hissed to Draco who was pale.

Draco was leaning against the fogged up window as he looked outside as the lights came back on and sees a dark silhouette. "There's something moving out there." Draco informed as he looked outside staring as he was scared but tried to not show it. I listened to him and I wondered what was out there moving?