"Oh! Thanks, (y/n)!" Diane smiled, causing me to grin wider in return. I looked to the ring, where the announcer had suddenly began talking again.

"NEXT UP, SEMI-FINALS: FIGHT TWO!! MELIODAZ VS CAIN!!!"

The blonde began vigorously stretching his arms, rolling them in circles and touching his hands behind his back repeatedly.

"Good luck, captain!" Diane smiled, now being the person holding Ellie.

"Thanks," he responded.

"Avenge me!" King added.

"Do it yourself," Meli snorted.

"You better not lose to a grandpa," I laughed.

"I've lost to you," He said finally, then hopped up onto the stage. I rolled my eyes, sticking my tongue out at him. The two faced each other, meeting so that they were about 10 feet away from each other in the middle.

The crowd began shouting, placing bets on who they thought would win. A man behind me spoke.

"Two gold coins the old man wins," he grinned, looking around. "Any takers."

I smiled, turning to face him. "Sure! I'll through in twenty that Meliodaz wins."

His eyes widened, his face riddled with shock momentarily, before his smug smirk returned. "Deal."

I turned back to face the fight, but it seemed that the two men were just exchanging words. The announcer looked around awkwardly, then shouted, "SORRY TO INTERRUPT YOU TWO, BUT LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!!"

They talked for a few more moments, before the old man jumped up, hitting Meli with a barrage of kicks. The blonde quickly blocked all of them, not having very much trouble. After blocking a knee to the face, he knocked the old man backwards. He skid across the floor, stopping himself.

"The kingdom that you swore to protect... the people... the person important to you!" The old man announced, removing the olive green coat he was wearing. My eyes widened at the crest on the chest of his shirt. "I will not forgive someone like you, who betrayed everything he stood for!"

That crest.... no, it can't be.... everyone died.... the demon attack in Danafor killed nearly everyone....

The were murmurs and gasps from the crowd- everyone knew the story of Danafor. I don't doubt that it affected a few people here personally. But that crest was only worn by Holy Knights of the destroyed kingdom- and sometimes aristocratic locals. Those people were supposed to be dead.

"I don't know much about what goes on in the human world," King spoke, "but that man is talking like he knows the captain."

My body shook lightly.

"Hey guys, don't go snooping into the cap's business~" Ban said, speaking for the first time since he rejoined the group. "Remember- the Eight Laws of the Eight Deadly Sins, number three... No sin shall ask about another member's sin. Those are pretty much the only laws we follow nowadays, so it'd do you good to remember 'em."

"I agree," I spoke shortly through gritted teeth. Stop shaking, (y/n).... "Let's drop it."

"If you have the audacity to call yourself Meliodas in front of me, then be prepared to face the consequences," the old man spoke, a ball of bright yellow flame appearing in his hand. I inhaled sharply. I know you. "Why did you destroy the kingdom?!"

Meli's eyes grew wide with shock as he stared at the man.

Keep it together.

Keep it together.