Cherish every moment

Start from the beginning

"Y-Yenni.."

Yerin smiles a bit because of what Yuju called her. She finds it cute and let her call her by that nickname.

"Hm? Do you want something? Can you still handle it? What should I do, Yuju-yah?" Yerin asked worriedly. Yuju shakes her head.

"W-will you lay b-beside me and hug m-me p-please.."

Yerin nodded and she immediately lays herself beside Yuju on the bed. Yuju faced her and wrapped herself around Yerin's arms.

"Please.. feel better, Yuna." Yerin whispers.

Yerin caresses Yuju's back while she hugs her. She didn't notice that her tears are falling seeing Yuju in pain again.

*****

Yuju opens her eyes from another sleep after she fought the pain. She heard a sniff and looks at Yerin. She gets up and sit and so is Yerin.

"Yah.. Are you okay already? Do you still feel any pain? Anywhere?" Yerin is so worried. Yuju shakes her head.

"That's a relief."

"Stop worrying now, okay? I'm fine." Yuju said and smiles to Yerin.

"Thanks for staying by my side."

"It's nothing. Anything for you, I'd do it.. you know that.. I love you.." Yerin uttered.

"I love you too."

Then Yerin kissed Yuju on the forehead.

They went to the kitchen and eat. They fed each other happily and both are enjoying the moment.

The others are done eating already because it took hours for Yuju to feel good again.

*****

The night has come and the six girls decided to have camp fire near the ocean.

They are sitting on some logs that were scattered around the area and they surrounds a bonfire. Sowon sitting beside Eunha, Yerin with Yuju. They're both teasing each other. Sinb is sitting silently while she looks at her unnies. Umji was just standing near Sinb when she decided to sit beside her.

"Yah.. what are you thinking?" Umji elbowed Sinb slightly.

"Hm? Nothing. I'm happy for them, Yewon-ah." Sinb uttered sincerely.

Umji looks at her and smiles. She can see that Sinb really has a soft side hiding inside her. She's not showy about her feelings but Umji knows that she's very honest about what she wants the others to see or feel about her.

Yuju suddenly stood up and run, then Yerin followed her and teases each other.

The six girls play with each other all night and they happily enjoyed every moment. They laugh and run and tease each other. They splashes water to each other. They've been waiting for this moment to come and now, they're cherishing every second of it.

Eunha tripped on a stick she didn't see and stumbled on the sand. Sowon and the other girls just laughed at her when they saw Eunha's face.

"Ahh.. I've never laughed like that in years. HAHAHA!" Sowon said.

"Me too. I've missed this feeling." Yerin uttered then looks at the werewolves while they helped Eunha.

"Unnie.." Yerin uttered.

"Hmm?"

"I'm so happy we met them." Yerin uttered while looking at Yuju who's laughing at Eunha while she removes the sand on her knees.

"Yeah.. me too. I'm so happy. I hope this would last. And I hope, nothing could go wrong again." Sowon said.

"You're right. I'll cherish every moment with her, unnie."

"You're so in love with her, aren't you?" Sowon said and splashed some water to Yerin.

"Who wouldn't be? She's so amazing, smart, beautiful inside and out. She's making me crazy." Yerin said while she looks at Yuju.

Yuju suddenly looks at her and smiles sweetly then continued teasing Eunha.

"She's my life now, unnie."

Sowon smiles and hugs Yerin. She's proud and happy for her sister. She feels the same to Eunha too. And, very thankful because she met her.

The six girls happily run and play around the place without thinking any other things, just how happy they are.

------------------------------------

I hope this chapter went well.

And to think that there's so many upsetting scenes in this story, the girls deserve a break. ^___^v

I hope you all like this chapter.

Kamsahabnida~