Fake tales of Rome. Antonio Giovinazzi

Start from the beginning

''Can't wait for arriving Roma. I know the trip is 4 hours long but it's worth it.''

''Everything for you, bella. Do you want to have dinner there as well?''

''No, I want to be home soon as possible. I am going to cook us a nice dinner. What do you have in mind, amore mio?''

Anto let a chuckle from his nose escape. ''You.''

Your cheeks burned wide. ''You always leave me speechless...Lasagna before?''

''Sure. I hope you enjoyed the presents from Milan. Are you wearing all of them?'' As Antonio spoke, your tight was being cassered by his contact.

''Sì.'' He was so alluring.

Last week you needed to go to the Ferrari's factory so you spent the rest of the day in Milan's downtown. Antonio always loved to spoil ''sua ragazza'' [''his girl''].

19/November

««''You know blue is my favourite colour..." He made a boyish grin".

As you entered the big lingerie shop, you got mesmerized by the number of different fabrics and tones. The atmophere was wrapped in a nude pink shade. We can say it looked like a french boudoir from the 50's. Femininity was a stunningly beautiful concept.

''You pick.'' The confidence was high on this on.

He was really enjoying the experience by the look upon his face. His palms massaged the texture of the soft petrol green lace piece in front of him. ''Try this one, principessa. ''

''As your wish. '' You kissed his pink full lips as you went inside of the fitting room.»»

He laughed at your response.''Good girl.''

''You know I always like your presents. You have a great taste, come on, look at me!''

''Cazzo [''fuck''], yes.'' Antonio tried to reach the fabric of your underwear but you grabbed his arm. ''Focus on the road, fast car boy.''.

He chuckled.

''(Y/N), I think we are almost there, just check the GPS.''

''No need, amore.''

The view in front of you was stunning in a way that took your breath away. The tremendous white building was surronded by a large baroque garden. John Evelyn described it as "an Elysium of delight". The Galleria structure itself was commissioned by Cardinal Borghese in 1613 to showcase his art collection. The property, channeling a suburban pleasure villa, was developed with vast landscaped gardens that are now referred to as Villa Borghese. You could spot an artificial lake in the middle of the park. On the island in the lake, a small Ionic temple was built. It is dedicated to Aesculapius, the god of healing.

Antonio and you stepped out of the car and you held his hand.

''Your hand is so cold!'' Take my jacket!'' He peeled his suite jacket and put it on your shoulder as he kissed your forehead. A man who enjoyed taking care of his woman, a porcelain doll with a powerful backround.

''Grazie.'' You mildly strocked a fallen brown lock of his.

As you got into the edifice, you were consumed by a white and golden nimbus. Anto's eyes were sparkling. A room with a high celling covered by Trompe l'oeil paintings, inspiring a gasp of surprise and wonder, creating the illusion of a fake angelic reality. The exuberant roman figured sculptures were displayed everywhere, Moorish details, and extreme contrasts between light and dark.

''Even inside of this walls, you are still the most beautiful artpiece. ''

In fact, the museum was full of peope but in your mind there were only you and Antonio. You kissed him deeply in such a hungry way. ''Cuore mio.'' You mewled.

As it got more crowded, your teacher and wife came greet both of you. ''It's a pleasure to see you here, (Y/N).'' ''Grazie mille! It's an incredible honour to be here. Meet my boyfriend.'' Antonio and the grey haired men shaked their hands. ''Antonio Giovinazzi, sir.'' Mr. Rizzi smiled. ''Pleasure of mine! I really hope you go to Ferrari... You already drive the tifosi crazy! My wife even got mad at me for shouting in the middle of the night watching the Japan GP. You were killing the track!'' Your heart got swollen everytime someone recognised his talent. You were so proud of his career. You smiled at them.

Everything was reeling out well. The guests were open-mouthed by the reinassance paintings that were being restored by almost 30 years. You were only 22.

Your bodies were ahead of a large Caravaggio's paiting.

''Are you happy?''

''So much, Anto. Thanks for being here with me.''

He hugged you from the behind. ''I am glad.'' He kissed the back of your head.

You started to rolling your hips, moving your ass around his manhood.

''(Y/N)! What are you doing?'' His whisper had a very serious sound.

''I am craving you since this morning.''

''I was in your bed...it's your fault, farfalina.'' You incrised the vividness of the friction you were causing. ''Non hai idea di quanto sei sexy con quei tacchi.'' [''You have no idea how sexy you look in those heels.''] You tittred. ''Merda, now I have a boner. Don't move.'' ''Deal.'' ''So... Are you wet for me?'' He started shoving his grip inside of you dress. ''What do you think?''

A noise interrupted your actions. You almost got caught. A couple of people entered in the zone you two were. Antonio froze. He fancied having a proper behaviour at formal events, that's why it only turned the situation sexier for you.

''Cazzo.'' [''Fuck.''] He muttered out. ''Principessa, we need to finish this game today.''

''Let's go home then.'' You smile. The work was done here.

Antonio licked his bottom lip. ''Can't wait.''

To be continued...

You are probably hating me right now but this was only the first part of my surprise for my amazing readers. 😇 There is going to be a second part of this shot. How could I just write this little about Anto, uh? I have the whole plot in my head. 🌚 What do you think it's going to happen next? Now this is going to be the real goodbye for now!

xoxo