Fake tales of Rome. Antonio Giovinazzi

En başından başla

The irrelevant information was the world, his mental confusions were caused by the beauty of the creature he loved.

"Antonio, we are going to get late..." You couldn't even open your eyes, he galvanised you into a flamed state of desire. "I can feel your wetness on my thigh, do you know?"

You gave him a cheeky smile. "Do you? Come check if it's true." He chuckled. "Don't fool me, Piccola." Antonio's kisses were slow yet fast, they had you parching for more.

Your countenances were nigh to each other, the hot pressure was soaring. Not even the furious rain outside could put out the fire of your flesh. ''I would never.'' Before you could even finish your sentece, a terrible alarm sound invaded the room. ''Fuck me. It's already 8, Antonio.'' It came off of your mouth as a deep whine. ''Sì, let me make love to you. It's a quickie. Cosa vuoi che faccia?'' [''What do you want me to do?''] ''Nenno, I think you already know that the concept of ''a quickie''...'' You hand gestured the quotions commas. ''doesn't work for us. The last time we tried that it turned into a 2 hours long love making session. Sei un pazzo.'' [''You are crazy.'']. Your statement made him laugh. ''Mi ecciti così tanto. '' [''You really turn me on.''] ''Principessa, let's do it...Don't make your man thristhy.'' His eyes anchored your attention on their sweetness.

You jumped out of bed in a rush. ''Antonio Vito Giovinazzi! We need to go!'' It turned into a cry. You wanted this man to take you to heaven but you couldn't be late for the exposition at Galleria Borghese. His puppy eyes were not helping either. The art curator was your History of Art teacher at school, it was an accolade to be part of that exibition as well.

Antonio stretched out his limbs, yawning a little. ''I am going to complain the intire trip. Nemmeno immagini cosa ho intenzione di farti.'' [''(...) You have no clue what I am going to do with you.''] ''I owe you one, baby boy. Let's get dressed, ok? Ti voglio tanto bene.'' [''(...) I love you so much.''] You kissed him. ''Ti amo. Sei tutto il mio mondo!'' [I love you. You are my whole world!''] His smile were just too tender, making you instantly curl up the corners of your lips.

Men typically tend to shove their emotions away and seem like they embrace the coldness of the soul. Antonio was nothing like this. He could love with the same intensity he foght. Competion was the fire he enjoyed setting , in fact, this man loved the speed no more than he loved you. True love is when all you can do is think about that person because every aspect of your life reminds you of them. That's why we wanted to won. For his desire, for his honour and for you, what called ''lucky charm''.

''Are you ready, fiorella?''

''Yes. Is it all done?'' You looked at him while you were spraying a touch of perfume. Antonio combed his hair, brushing it off of his forehead. His body was covered up by a pair of black jeans and a red-brick turtle neck, showing the bold lines of his pectoral muscle. ''Damn, son.''

''Enjoying the view?'' A large hand runed between his gloomy tresses. You both chuckled.

''I really can't say no to you.'' You clicked your heels on the grey wood floor until you reached his place, hugging him. His frame could easily cover up yours. ''Ma bella principessa!'' He kissed you softly holding your bum. Your knees buckled because due the previous exclamation.

It was early at the morning when the red Alfa Romeo left the garage. Outside was a gift of rain. The type of weather that made you want to come back and snuggle in bed with your man, apart from that, you were still feeling pretty aroused. A sense of cleanliness caresses the atmosphere, washing away all impurities. Antonio's focus on the street was captivating.