Chapter Three- Love Hurts

Začít od začátku

"H-How could you d-do this to me L-Leati?" I cried. He stayed silent. I managed to push him away.

"L-Leave, Roman. I-I don't want anything to do with you anymore. I-I'm done." I wipe my eyes.

"Cherish I-"

"Get out, Leati! I'm done!" I scream. He sighs sadly and slowly walks out of the room. I sat down on the bed and held my face in my hands, sobbing uncontrollably. What am I gonna do?

Roman's POV

I walked out of the room and Kaydence walked over to me.

"Daddy? Are you and mommy together?" She asked, looking up at me.

"No baby, we're not." I sigh. Tears slowly flowing down her cheeks and she walked away from me. I left as Celeste shook her head at me. I left to our tour bus and sat on the couch and waited to go to work, thinking about Cherish the entire time.

**

Cherish's POV

I finally mustered up the strength to go to work. No matter what happened between Roman and I, I still had a job to do. And a title to flaunt. I slowly walked into the bathroom, my eyes bloodshot red. Celeste was off for the week so she agreed to watch Kay. I stripped down as I started the water. I stepped in and washed my body and hair, finishing fifteen minutes later.

I stepped out and wrapped a towel around me and walked into the room over to my suitcase. I chose white skinny jeans and a black v neck with black red bottom heels. I put on my clothes and loose curled my hair. I applied small make-up, enough to hide the bags under my eyes and I put eyedrops in my eyes. I put my title in my bag and grabbed it, my phone, and keys, and left to the arena.

Roman's POV

I finally got up and showered, putting on my clothes. I put my hair in a low bun and put my titles in my bag. I grabbed it, my phone and keys, and left to the arena.

Cherish and I arrived at the same time. We made eye contact and she quickly looked away. I started to walk over to her and she quickly walked into the building. I walked into the arena and walked past some of the Divas, who were eyeing me like I was the newest Louis Vuitton purse. They must've heard about our breakup. I shook my head and kept walking. I walked into my locker room and set my stuff down and plopped down on the couch as Seth and Dean came in holding hands. Ugh, finally. They've been hiding their feelings for each other for the longest. They see me and Seth sits on one side of me as Dean sits on the other.

"Still thinking about Cherish hm?" Seth asked. I nodded.

"I had sex with the groupie again." I sighed as their eyes widened.

"No! Why would you do that Ro?!" Dean said and shook his head.

"Did you tell her?" Seth asked and I shook my head.

"She found out. The groupie sent her a picture of us. She told Cherish to take Kaydence and stay away from me or else." They both sighed.

"You've really fucked up this time Roman." Dean says and gets up, walking out. Seth looks down, and back up at me.

"I don't know what to tell you man. You need to fix this, and soon. Looks like Randy has his eyes on your girl." He gets up and walks out as well. I take the bun out of my head and rake my fingers through my hair. I know I need to fix this. But how? Where do I start?

Cherish's POV

I walked into my locker room to see The Viper Randy Orton leaning against the wall with his arms folded. I saw him and squealed as I jumped, clutching my heart.

"Oh god Randy, you scared me." I set my stuff down. "What are you doing here anyway?" I raised an eyebrow. He gets up, walking over to me.

"I heard about what happened between you and Joe. I just wanna say that if you need to talk about it, I'm here." He softly kissed my hand and walked out. I found myself blushing softly. I shook it off. Wait, why am I blushing? And why is he telling me that? That was weird.. I shook it off again and sat down on the couch.

**

It was finally time for my match. Roman and I cut a promo earlier about winning the titles. I tried so hard not to just break down in the middle of the ring. I put on my ring gear and wet my hair and shook it. I grabbed my title and walked to the gorilla. I put it down and begin stretching. I've managed to avoid Roman ever since the promo. Luckily I didn't see him as my music blared through the arena and the crowd cheered loudly. I put my title on my shoulders and walked out onto the ramp with my signature smirk as the Lilian Garcia introduced me. I posed with my title on the ramp and walked down to the ring.

I stepped into the ring and posed again with my title and waited for my opponent.

You can look, but you can't touch

I smirked as The Bellas walked onto the ramp.

"And introducing her opponent, from Scottsdale, Arizona, Nikki Bella!" I rolled my eyes and watched as they flipped into the ring. I gave the ref my title and Brie got out of the ring as the bell rang. We circled each other and locked up.

Author's POV

Cherish hasn't been able to gain any momentum since the start of this match. She just can't seem to take her mind off of Roman. The fans are trying to get her back into the match. Nikki has her in a tight headlock. The crowd begins chanting her name. She powers out of the headlock and pushes Nikki toward the ropes, hitting her with a devastating clothesline.

Both women are down as the ref begins to count. They both slowly rose to their feet and begin exchanging blows. Cherish managed to dodge one as Nikki bounces off the ropes and Cherish hits her with a Samoan Drop. She began gaining momentum and was running off pure adrenaline. She walked over to the corner and set up for the Superman Punch. Brie climbs onto the apron and immediately gets hit with one instead. Cherish smirked as Nikki slowly rose to her feet and decided to spear the wind out of her instead. She went for the pin as the lights suddenly went out.

Cherish's POV

The lights suddenly went out. I immediately stood up and felt a chair to my back. I screamed out pain as the person began beating me with it. The lights came on, but the person had on all black so I couldn't see who it was as the crowd booed loudly. I couldn't help but think about where Roman was as I was getting attacked. I ended up being put through three tables, the announcers table and was speared through two barricades, along with being beaten with a kindo stick and a chair. I was slipping into unconsciousness as the person took off their mask. I saw a very familiar face. The face of the groupie. That was the last thing I saw before everything went black.

Sorry for the wait guys!

Vote!

Comment!

Mrs_Orton25