Y/N delivers sweets and Harry lives on the side of a mountain

Start from the beginning

She takes about twenty to thirty minutes for the ground to finally level out, where she stumbles upon a very, very large estate that tears a gasp from her throat. It's a proper big house...house doesn't even fit it, really, it's an actual mansion, which she had yet to see around this town at all. Constructed of a beautiful multicolored brick of muted reds, greys, and whites, and a massive door that looks rather intimidating to even step up on. The gravel leads to a large white fountain that's spirting crystalline water from a decorative marbled spout from the top into the base. The walkway up to the steps towards the door is framed in lush green plants and flowered bushes – everything is so serene and calm, quiet as can be...it's like she's stepping into a completely different dimension standing up here.

Repositioning the cooler in her opposite hand, she steps forward to his door with little hesitance. Everyone else was super nice so she had little worry that whoever lived in here would be anything less than, though she does wonder why he lives so apart from everyone. She wonders if there is a family inside, how large it might be, and if one pie is enough for them all. Knocks on the door with the pristine brass knocker (that she'd only ever seen in movies before) and waits patiently, feeling a little too grubby to be standing on the porch even.

It takes him a moment to open the door, but when he does it's merely a crack at first, the man popping his head out just slightly with confusion twisted on his face a little. He's...well, he's very gorgeous if she's honest. His eyes are a biting green, his mouth a soft pink, the curves of his face are some how gentle and sharp all in the same moment. Hair a fluffy, brown curly mass on his head that she bets is super soft – if she had to guess – he'd just watched it. "Good morning!" Y/N greets him brightly, smiling wide, "I've got a pie with your name on it, Mr. Styles."

"Oh," he responds, still looking pretty perplexed as he opens his door wider, revealing himself to be dawned in very expensive looking clothes which she didn't expect any less she guesses, considering what his house looks like. It's a really pretty white dress shirt, embroidered flowers framing the collar, and pants that she's sure costs more than her entire closet currently, "Of course, my Banoffee pie?"

She nods, holding up the cooler for him, "Kept it in a cooler so that it stayed...well, cooled," she tells him, setting it down onto the porch and slipping her hand into her back pocket to retrieve the pink slip, with a small huff of a breath, "And I need your signature here, for Nanna Horan." Presenting it to him with a pen, trying desperately to hide how out of breath she is from dragging herself up the side of a mountain. He must do it every damn day, so she doesn't want to appear like a massive wimp to him.

He takes the paper and pen from her with gentle fingers, though he doesn't immediately sign. "Are you okay?" He questions her, concern now overtaking him, "Appear to be a bit...warm.'

Y/N doesn't know if she's offended that he politely called her sweaty or if she's hopelessly embarrassed, but she nods anyway, "Uh, yeah, jus' a bit worn s'all. Haven't hiked up the side of a mountain before really, and legs are burning like a just ran a 5k, but otherwise I'm fine."

Harry hums, "I will go get the money."

She gives him a thumbs up but as soon as he turns around she gnaws intensely at her bottom lip, because it wasn't going as smoothly as the ones before. It's not like he was mean, or anything – he just seemed very prim and proper. Wonders if he might be judging her clothes or how rumpled she must appear to him. Had he been expecting someone else to deliver to him? Was she a disappointment? Maybe the regular delivery boy was straightened out, well toned, no sweat and dressed to the nines or something else.

Y/N's in the midst of her self doubt and pulling the pie out of the cooler, when he returns at the door, with a wad of bills rolled up and a bottle of water, handing them both to her in exchange for the box, but she dips brows in deep thumbing through the bills, "Mr. Styles this is too much," she looks up at him, "Thirty quid too much actually. Here take this ba–"