“Afterwards. We can get away by half ten and then it’ll be an hour ride in a taxi. The last one went on until 6am, so there’s no rush.”

I turned myself on to my side and folded my pillow in two to prop my head up at Harry’s level. 

“You’ve thought this through,” I smirked.

He mirrored my expression. “I have. And I can see how excited the thought’s making you…”

He lowered his eyes to my hard nipples and I hit his chest before covering myself with my hands, laughing at his unabashed observation. My nipples seemed to have a habit of giving me away and I wondered how many times they’d done it without me even realising.

“So would you like to go?” Harry pursued.

I’d known the answer as soon as he mentioned it.

“Okay,” I smirked. “Let’s go.”

His lips spread and he pulled me in for a soft kiss, before letting me go and following my body as my back fell back to the sheets.

“One thing…” he mumbled as he swung his leg over my hip so that my body was trapped between his bare knees.

“What’s that?”

I ran my hands up his spine and then back down, tucking my fingers beneath the waistband of his boxers. He looked down at me with dark and sparkling eyes that pulled me right in; swimming with both lust and wonder. The left side of his mouth slanted upwards and I could feel his own heart tapping against my chest as he lowered his lips to my ear, lingering closely.

“It’s masked.”

-

As Harry sat in the living room flicking through one of my magazines and whistling away mindlessly, I rolled my nude stockings up past my knees to protect my legs from the winter chill. My heart was beating at what felt like a thousand times a minute and I swallowed hard as all moisture abandoned my mouth. I was nervous. Or perhaps scared shitless was more apt. Tonight was the night. No going back. Us. Going public. I was torn between feelings of apprehension and complete and utter excitement. Harry seemed to be much calmer than I was. But of course he was. He rarely ever let things get to him. It was a leaf from a book that I would do well to take and slip into my own.

I’d spent the whole afternoon preening and priming myself for this evening in the desperate hope to not be eaten alive by the media the next day. Harry had warned me that it would be manic and ruthless, and I was prepared for that. Well, as prepared as any normal twenty-something year old could be for such a thing. Despite my nerves, I felt good. Or at least, I felt like I looked good. My hair fell in loose waves with two small strands clipped back and the apples of my cheeks glowed with a soft bronze shimmer. Long, finely combed lashes fluttered around my eyes and I’d coated my lips with a subtle pink balm to bring out their natural colour. My body was clean-shaven and felt velvety-soft beneath my stockings and dress; the kind of smooth that felt amazing against fresh cotton sheets right after a bath.

I’d chosen a cream silk-chiffon strapless dress that flared ever so slightly at the waist and hung just a few inches from my knees. The bodice was boned at the sides and sculpted my waist. It was pretty- like a doll’s dress- but at the same time it was chic and elegant; showing off just the right amount of flesh. I stood in front of the mirror and held the dress together at the back, unable to pull the zip up any more than just under half way.

“Harry,” I called out. “Could you please come and do the back of my dress up?”

I heard some shuffling and the patter of footsteps on the wooden floorboards, and then Harry came into view in the mirror in front; standing in the doorway with his reflection hanging just over my left shoulder. I heard him draw in breath and watched his lips part; standing completely still as his eyes dropped to my feet and then back to meet mine in the mirror. He took a step forwards, and then another, not once taking his eyes off of me as he walked slowly towards where I was standing. His breath washed down the nape of my neck as he swept my long hair from my neck and to the front of my left shoulder and I took my lower lip in my teeth as he pressed his left hand to my hip whilst using the right to draw my zip up. I sucked in breath slightly, knowing that the stiff material would squeeze my torso. His lashes fluttered as his eyes travelled the journey of my zip, slow and unrushed. So silent. I could hear the soft breaths coming from his nose and the quiet sounds that his mouth made as he swallowed. His fingertips lingered at the top of my dress, brushing over my skin as he moved his lips to my ear.