“Harry it’s about 4 in the morning, I swear,” I whispered through a harsh dryness to my mouth.

“7am, actually,” he smirked against my cheek.

I groaned and pulled the covers over my head, to which he sank beneath them and turned my body to face his. 

“I’m asleep,” I mumbled against his chest.

“I can see.”

His lips came on to my own and I stayed still as I tried to resist his touch. However with the playful moving of his hands over my bare thighs, I was beginning to wake and I couldn’t help but laugh and kiss him back. Even with my jumper on, I could feel heat radiating from him. He clasped his hand around the back of my thigh and pulled it over his to allow our bare pelvises to meet. He wasn’t hard, but I could feel him there.

“Did you wake me up to have sex with you?” I laughed.

“I woke you up because I have to leave at 9,” he laughed. “Though I would quite like to have sex with you before I leave…”

I hummed and tilted my hips to his, running my hand up the front of his torso. His skin was soft and warm, and I smirked against his lips as I felt his nipples harden at my gentle caress. As I flexed my hips forwards to his, pressing against him, he began to stir. Harry’s lips fell open and he moved his hand beneath my woollen jumper, caressing my stomach with soft fingertips. It was the area of my body that I often worried about, but I didn’t mind Harry touching me there. I felt comfortable with him touching me everywhere. I nipped at his bottom lip and smiled; clasping my hands over the tops of his as I guided them over my hot body. Before Harry, I’d gone almost a year without sex, and although there were times when I’d felt like I was going insane, I’d managed. However with the sudden news of Harry going away for six weeks and not being able to have his lips and hands on me, I didn’t know how I was going to survive. It was a touch that I’d come to know so well and one that I was reluctant to part with for days at a time, let alone almost two months.

As his body fell on top of mine, we laughed between kisses. He pushed the jumper from my head and I lifted my legs either side of his waist, exposing myself to him. He raised himself on to his knees and the duvet fell from us, before he took my left ankle in his hands and smirked at me; teasing the sock along my skin. 

“Perhaps we should leave these on…” he drawled with an arch to his brow.

Despite my amusement, there was a deep arousal heating and tightening right from my very core as his naked body knelt between my legs; cock standing readily from his body. I pointed my toes as he began sliding the material from my foot. Never had I thought that removing a sock could be so erotic, but somehow, and without intention, Harry had managed to make it so. The cool air to my toes was soothing and he kissed the bone of my ankle before placing my foot back down on the bed and taking my other foot into his hands. He held me effortlessly and I moved my fingertips over his knees as I watched his hands and fingers; defined knuckles bending and moving beneath his skin as he pulled the sock from me and dropped it to his side of him.

I took my lip between my teeth and grinned as his body settled back between my own. He mirrored my expression; glistening eyes and dimples deep. Our gaze fixed as he shifted the majority of his weight onto his left forearm and began running his right hand back and forth over my body. He teased my breasts and waist as he sponged soft kisses on to my lips, gradually working his way downwards to my hips and thighs. I gasped as two of his fingers moved over my entrance ever so lightly, rubbing back and forth with long and languid strokes. He pressed his nose to mine and grinned as my body trembled beneath him, and with his cock hard against my thigh, I reached between us and took him in my hand. A soft groan emanated in his throat as I teased and massaged him. He was like hot velvet in my hand. He curled a finger inside of me and my I parted my lips to draw in breath. My g-spot was so incredibly tender and as he pressed the pad of his finger against that oh so sweet spot, a shudder ran right through my legs to the tips of my toes.