Using his hands to guide me, Harry turned my body so that I was facing him once more. He slowly got to his knees, running his hands up and down the backs of my thighs as he looked up at me. Clasping his hand around the back of my left knee, he lifted my leg until my foot was resting on his shoulder. I watched him intently as his eyes devoured me; fingertips brushing over the innards of my wet thighs. With my legs open, I was completely exposed before him, but the way Harry was looking at me had my body enthralled; like his was worshipping every single inch. His left hand came up to my waist, allowing me to grab hold of it, whilst his other hand held the back of my raised thigh. As I took his hand, he leant forwards and began moving his tongue over my clitoris. Sparks of pleasure darted through me, right to the very tips of my toes, and my hips instantly bucked forwards, to which he squeezed my hand in response. He alternated between teasing my clit with his tongue and lips, to running his tongue over my entirety. He didn’t miss an inch, and the combination of water running through my legs and Harry’s skilled tongue had my body in complete ecstasy; so hot and wet and unbelievably intense. With my free hand, I pulled on his hair as my climax began to rise right from the pit of my stomach. He gripped my thigh and pushed his hand to my waist, holding me still as he closed his lips around my clit; sucking and swirling his tongue over and over. My legs were trembling and weakening by the second, and as I came against his hot mouth, I relied solely on his hands to hold me up.

I continued to shake as Harry kissed the insides of my thighs and up my torso, until his soft lips were on mine. He swept his tongue over mine and smirked, knowing that I could taste myself. As the hot water engulfed our bodies as one, Harry moved us so that I had my front to the wall and he was standing behind me.

“Lean forwards for me,” he breathed, stroking his hands up my stomach.

I slowly leant forwards and placed both of my palms on the wet tiles in front, raising my hips slightly. I could feel his erection against my lower back; sliding along my wet skin as I positioned myself. He ran the flats of his palms down the length of my spine and I sighed as I felt him at my entrance; hands gripping on to my hips as he held me still. 

With one swift movement, he was inside of me. The fronts of his thighs were against the back of mine; both tense as our bodies became one. His left hand moved from my hip and came across my chest, pulling me upright against him, and I lost my breath as the pressure against my g-spot increased and everything suddenly became so much tighter.

“How do you want me to take you?” 

“Slow,” I breathed.

He smirked against my neck, playfully bringing the sensitive skin between his teeth. “And deep?”

As he spoke, he raised his hips so that I could feel him right in the pit of my stomach. I grabbed on to his arm across my chest as my knees threatened to buckle. “Yes.”

Not once did Harry lose his rhythm; not even when I was arching against him as my climax approached. He held me close, kissing me every now and then as my body climbed at an increasingly fast rate.

“No, no. Harry. Please,” I begged as my climax began to steal all strength from my muscles.

I stretched my right arm around the back of his neck, pulling my body straight in a desperate attempt to hold myself up. He held my waist with his left hand as he used his right to support himself against the wall.

“It’s okay. I’ve got you.”

Our bodies were so close that I could barely distinguish his from mine. My entire body began to tighten; core muscles contracting as an incredible warmth ran right through me.

“Come on, Emilia. Come for me.”

His words were so hot and breathless in my ear, and as he continued to push his hips upwards, I surrendered myself to pleasure and came around him.