dont work, dont eat

August

A 21 year old should never be this tired. I feel like I'm going to pass out. But this is what comes along with my career choice. A nigga gotta continue to work hard to continue to further my career. You don't work, you don't eat.

"Yo August, its time to go."My manager yelled from the door. I sighed and walked out the door following him to the car. Another interview. Less sleep.

As soon as I got back to the hotel I went straight to sleep. I had a flight the next day to go to L.A. . Where I had an off day though it would probably turn into something. Nobody respects my off days.

Breezy💨: Yo Aug come thru

I had just woken up from my deep as sleep. I was at a hotel in L.A. . I wasn't doing shit so I threw on some chill clothes and texted Chris that I was on my way over.

Walking in behind Chris I saw Tyga, Trell, and Keeis. I dapped everybody and sat down. Chris rolled up and the blunt began rotation.

"So wassup yungin" Chris asked letting the smoke flow from his mouth.

"Grindin' as always you heard me" As soon as I said that it was my turn to hit the blunt. Chris nodded as we passed that blunt and a few more around.

We was laughing at random high nigga shit when Kayla(tygas girl), Heather, Karrueche, and some other chick came from the back.

"Aye August this my best friend Jaelynn, Jaelynn this my bro August, though you probably know who he is" Chris introduced us. I said a simple "wassup" and she finger waved smiling a little. I wasn't one for greetings and shit. Jaelynn was a beautiful girl no doubt, and she was thick but I was chillin'.

"Karate roll them eyes again you wont like me even more" Jaelynn said. She had a strong maryland accent. We all died laughing at her calling her Karate.

"Jaelynn please, nobody is worried about you" Karrueche waved her off and moved to sit on Chris's lap.

"Bruh on my mova you bout to make me catch a body, lie again getcho ass cussed out again" Jaelynn said chuckling a little.

"Please all you did was call me a bitch a few times, im not scared" Karrueche rolled her eyes.

Jaelynn stood up and you could see Karrueche flinch. Damn Jaelynn didn't even do anything.

"Oh im just going to the bathroom fuck you flinchin for" Jaelynn laughed and we all joined even Chris. Well intil Karrueche looked at him.

"We should go bowling" Keeis suggested. We were all sitting around watching a movie, passing around around a few more blunts. My manager texted me telling me one of the interviews i had lined up got cancelled giving me almost a full day to myself. Shit I wasn't complaining.

"Nigga its 10:00 at night" His girl Lex said. She showed up like an hour ago.

"Actually I think it sounds cool, midnight bowling" Jaelynn said shrugging. Everybody agreeded and we all drove over to the bowling alley.

Chris and Karruche were to last to show up. Chris had an annoying look plastered in his face while Karrueche pouted.

"Oh lawd, whats wrong wit y'all now" Jaelynn said sending daggers to Karrueche.

"Thats none of your business bitch" Karrueche mumbled. Obviously Jaelynn heard her and punched her right in the nose. It immediately started bleeding and Karrueche screamed.

"Son, stop screaming , it ain't even hurt" Jaelynn rolled her eyes and we all started laughing.

"Ugh, Chris are you not gonna do anything?" Karrueche screamed holding her nose. Chris shrugged and we finally started bowling while Karrueche and Heather went ti the bathroom.

Today was cool😼

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

How y'all like it?

Should I continue?

Vote

Comment

Share

~ Imani😈