Surprise!

~Harry's P.O.V~

"Who was that?" I asked Louis who just got off the phone as I entered the room.

"Bethany!" He smirked while getting up to turn on the T.V.

"Ohhh. Why'd she call?" I bit my lip.

"She's hosting Zayn a surprise party once the tour's over" He explained while focusing on the T.V

"Where is it gonna be located at?" I questioned.

"Zayn's flat" He continued.

"Ohhh, well did she mention me?" I smirked while taking a seat next to Lou.

"In your dreams Haz, She hates you" He sneered.

"No she doesn't! How could someone not want this?" I stated pointing to my lovable face.

Lou just rolled his eyes while continuing to watch the telly.

You see, Bethany and I don't get along so well for some reason, I'm not sure. But, ever since Zayn introduced us to her two years ago, she's hated my guts. I think she's just hiding her true feelings towards me. I mean, c'mon, who couldn't resist my curls.

Don't get me wrong, I mean, I think Beth's pretty hot, and she's got a nice body and all. I'd totally go for her, but since Zayn is like her brother, he forbids me or any of the lads to lay our hands on her. And plus, she doesn't like me, which I don't get at all. I don't remember doing anything wrong to her.

But maybe, once this tour is over, I could change her mind.

Maybe...

-

~Bethany's P.O.V~

*Friday, Day of the party*

"Beth! Hurry up!" Kate screamed from downstairs.

"Calm down! I'm almost done" I shouted back.

I was doing some finishing touches with my makeup before the boys arrive soon.

I walked down the stairs and was greeted with some close friends and Zayn' family.

"Beth, You guys did an amazing job putting up this party. I'm sure Zayn will love it" Zayn's mother smiled as she engulfed me into a bear hug.

"Thank you! I'm pretty sure Zayn's missed you" I smiled sincerely.

"Beth! I love your outfit!" Kate squealed from behind.

I turned around to see her and smiled.

"Look who's talking! You look gorgeous" I smiled as I gave her a hug.

"Please, you look great" She winked.

I looked down at my outfit and smiled.

I was wearing a red sleeveless dress that ended right below my knee's with a heart cut out in the back, hugging my curves perfectly, a gold necklace with the word 'love' written in cursive, red and gold colored bangles, a beige colored clutch, cream colored pumps and coral drop earrings. I had my hair loosely curled while I applied on some minimal amount of makeup.

Bethany's outfit---> http://www.polyvore.com/bethanys_outfit_for_party/set?id=56513777

I had my thought snapped out once I heard a few screaming.

"Everyone hide! There here!" Someone shouted while peeking through the window.

Soon enough, everyone was scurrying around the place trying to find a hiding spot, someone quickly flicked the light switch off as the room turned quiet.

-

~Zayn's P.O.V~

"Ughhh" I groaned.

"What's the matter?" Niall asked.

"No one's answering their calls" I sighed.

"I've called my mum and Beth for at least a million time today and none of them have replied" I pouted.

"Aww it's ok mate" He smiled.

"And it's my birthday today, I bet they forgot" I muttered while looking out the window.

I didn't even realize that the van had pulled over to the side of my flat. A small smile made it's way towards my face. I missed being back home, I missed everyone.

The lads quickly got out of the car and hurried to get all the luggage's out of the trunk.

I gave them a confused look, they've been acting so strange lately ever since this morning.

I just shrugged it off and helped them roll our luggage's towards the front door.

I dropped the bags on the ground as I fished my keys out of my back pocket.

After unlocking the door, I struggled to open it as both my hands occupied heavy bags. Once I stepped foot inside the place, I was soon blinded by the flashing of cameras and silly strings being sprayed all over me.

"MY HAIR!" I screamed.

My ears were soon deafened by the people screaming.

"SURPRISEEE!" Everyone hollered in unison, including the boys in the back.

-

Hello lovely's!

So, woohoo, the boys arrived and the party is just beginning, and by party, I meant drama and other exciting plans ahead LOL!

YAAAAAYY!

Bye! Xx