"What can they possibly have been doing?" Rebecca mutters to herself as she starts picking them up and tossing them into the black bin bag she had in her other hand, "Really."

The rest of her shift passed relatively quickly and she got the toilets and Jeremy's office cleaned in record time. When he saw that she was indeed done at half four, he said she could go and she wasn't too fussed about losing half an hour. 

SixtyDust were packing up to leave too and as she made for the door after returning her cleaning supplies and apron to the cupboard, she heard Jack call her name. 

"Hey," he breathed, coming to a stop beside her, "I hear you're getting off early."

"I am," she nodded, "Got everything done."

"Great," he grinned, pushing the door open for her, "Do you maybe wanna go for a drink? I know a nice little pub."

"Um..." she trailed off, looking down at her watch and then back to his hopeful face, "Okay. Sure."

"Great," he grinned, turning to shout over his shoulder, "You guys almost ready?" 

Oh. 

It was all of them. She thought it was just going to be the two of them but it was too late to back out of it now. 

"It's just a couple of minutes walk from here," Jack explained, throwing his arm around her, which threw her off a little bit. 

The pub was not the sort of place she'd normally go. It was more of an old man's pub that smelled of stale beer. 

Classy. 

"I'm just gonna go for a quick piss," Jack said, giving her shoulder a light squeeze, "Get the drinks in?" 

Her mouth fell open as he took off toward the bathrooms, looking at the rest of the band to see that they had gone to the pool tables. 

Had that really just happened?

||-||

Rebecca stayed for two drinks, which were two very flat beers and after that and having had enough of the leering gazes of the pub's patrons and the fact that Jack just couldn't stop touching her, she took her leave, saying that she had to get home and feed her cat. 

As soon as she got outside and the door shut behind her, she shuddered. 

"God," he whispered, "What a shit hole." 

Wrapping her arms around herself, she started to make her way home, wishing she had worn her warmer coat. 

She didn't really know this part of the city and to be honest, it may have just been a five-minute walk from work but she still wasn't very confident in her bearings.

It took her a good fifteen minutes to find her way back to the studio, which relieved her. She could walk back from here. 

"Rebecca!" 

She spun around and smiled when she saw that Roger and Brian were standing on the other side of the road. 

"Hey!" she called, crossing to meet them on the pavement, "What are you guys doing here?" 

"Picking up some supplies for tonight," the pair held up two crates of beer. 

"Another party?" she inquired, arching an eyebrow, "Do you guys ever sleep?"

"During the day," Roger shrugged, giving her a smile, "How about you? You just finish?"

"No, I finished a while ago and Jack, one of the guys from SixtyDust asked if I wanted to go for a drink. 

Brian took a quick glance at Roger, who's face was showing no sign of emotion about that statement, "Yeah? Good time?"

"Not really," Roger let out a flicker of a smile, "He turned into a bit of an arse when he'd had a few. Kept touching me." 

"He probably wants to shag you," Roger smirked, attempting to hide that the thoughts of someone laying their hands on her when she didn't want them to were enraging him. 

"Roger!" Brian hissed, "Jesus."

"Please don't say that," Rebecca said quietly, "I want him nowhere near me." 

"Want me to talk to him?"

He was relieved when she laughed, placing her hand in his arm, "I appreciate the offer but no. It was nice seeing you guys but I best get going. It's gonna be dark soon."

The two watched her walk off and Brian bent down to pick up one of the crates of beer they had put down to talk to her, "Are you ready to go? Rog?"

He looked at his friend to see him watching after the young woman, his tongue darting out over his lips. 

"Roger, don't you dare." 

He finally looked at Brian and gave him a smile, patting him on the shoulder, "You can handle this, right Bri? Here, take the van. I'm walking her home."

He ignored Brian as he yelled his name, picking up his pace so he could catch up with Rebecca, who was just about to turn the corner. 

"Rebecca! Rebecca, hey!"

She turned around at the sound of his voice, tucking some hair behind her ear as she smiled up at him. 

She was secretly hoping he'd catch up with her. 

"Come on," he tossed his arm over her shoulders and tugged her into his side, "I'll walk you home."

Unlike with Jack, him doing that didn't fill her with uneasiness. In fact, it was the opposite. Rebecca felt safe and soon found herself pushing herself closer as they began walking. 

"What about Brian?" she asked quietly. 

"He can handle himself, he's a big boy. I've given him the keys to the van."

"Then how are you going to get to wherever your party is?" 

Roger hadn't thought about that but he shrugged, "Well if it's okay with you, I can phone John and get Brian to come pick me up."

She giggled, making him tighten the hold he had on her and he looked down to see her nodding, "Of course you can."