The fall of Flash

6:50 am

There was nothing different about this morning. The girl awoke and sat in bed looking at the ceiling until she found the motivation to finally get up. She made herself breakfast and washed her face, slipping on a black jacket before making her way to school with a cup of coffee in her hand. The usual.

She met up with Adonis, her best friend, who she had known for over two years. Adonis, too, was attractive, fitting to his name. His hair was a dark brown color, somewhat like dark oak wood, and his eyes, a light blue. With his pale skin, his features were even more prominent.

"Bet you missed me yesterday," he said, wrapping his arm around the girl.

"Obviously," she replied, leaning onto him. "I want to punch Ms Wilson(of a bitch) in the face."

He checked her knuckles quickly and sighed when he didn't find another one of her bruised knuckles,

He sighed, "thank god you haven't," he said, putting her hand to his lips.

"You're an idiot," he continued, chuckling, giving the girl a shove.

"You love me though," she said in a sing-song voice, pulling him to the gates of school.

"That, I do," he replied, rolling his eyes.

They continued walking to class, Adonis making sure he dropped her at her first period before leaving to his own.

"See you at lunch," she said, entering her class.

Adonis quickly caught her hand, so she turned back.

"Don't get into any trouble," he continued, raising his eyebrows.

The girl nodded her head and entered her class, waiting for the upcoming periods to be over.

__________________

The fourth bell finally rang and the girl made her way to the cafeteria which was buzzing with students trying to get a hold of the good food.

Sitting down at her usual table, she waited for Adonis to join her.

She rested her head on her arms, trying to cancel out the loud mutters of the students. As she did, she heard the sounds of a boy she knew all too well, taunting someone.

Like a wolf, her head snapped back and she looked for the direction of their voice. In the back, she sees Flash Thompson and his clan surrounding and threatening a group of students. She didn't feel like getting into a fight today but knowing her luck, she would anyway.

Victoria stood up and crossed her arms, her knuckles turning white. She made her way, calmly, to where the group stayed. All eyes were on her, shocked gasps came out of a few and others, just moved back.

"What the hell are you doing," she asks, frighteningly calm, not even paying attention to the group whom he had tormented. She was patient most of the time, but today wasn't a good day to get on her nerves.

"What does it look like i'm doing Victoria? Making friends?" He laughs, and high five's a guy he stands next to. The girl nearly gagged from how bad the comeback was, making the group of students smile a bit.

"Walk away now, Flash, if you know what's good for you," she said, her voice going deep, as her eyes rose to meet his. This was NOT a good sign.

A chorus of gasps could be heard from surrounding students as they noticed her eyes getting a darker shade than they already were. A twinkle of fear crossed his eyes but he remained in place, a bad decision indeed.