| Chapter Thirty - One |

Start from the beginning

"How you feeling?" Pauly asked holding onto Vicki's hip.

"Yeah, I'm alright." Vicki said reaching up and kissing Pauly's jaw before grabbing their bags and walking into the hotel and up to their rooms.

"It looks like seaside!" Pauly yelled making Vicki shake her head.

"Baby, seaside isn't even close to be as good as this." Vicki said making Pauly laugh.

"Want to go and walk on the boardwalk with the boys?" Pauly asked hugging Vicki.

"No, you go have fun baby." Vicki said making Pauly kiss her before leaving the boys.

"Let's go see the beach and shops." Snooki said.

"You are looking beautiful, princess

"You are looking beautiful, princess." Jenni said kissing Vicki's head making her smile.

"I just want to have a good time and tan on the beach." Vicki said as all the girls left.

The girls all sat around a bar, doing shots.

"Do you know what a cuca is?" Deena asked the bartender who was very confused.

"It's a lady's private part." Deena said making him nod before trying to move away from the noisy girl.

"Alright let's go have a look at the shops." Jenni said as the meatballs were starting to get really loud.

As they had a look in a few shops, Deena and Snooki were buying ridiculous stuff.

"My drink!" Snooki said as she spilled her drink all over the front counter, probably getting it all over the important stuff.

"They are like children." Vicki said as they hurried out of the shop.

"Vicki, you're ass is looking amazing!" Deena yelled and even got a few people's attention.

"Wait for us!" Snooki yelled but the girls were already around the corner.

"Is this our hotel?" Vicki asked before they walked in and got ready for dinner.

"I'm guessing Nicole and Deena aren't coming to dinner?" Vicki asked brushing on some makeup, being careful of her stitches.

"No way, I have a feeling they've found another bar." Jenni said slipping her heels on making Sam and Vicki agree.

"I'm really hungry." Sam said before they left and met up with the boys.

"The girls are completely wasted already." Vin said as they sat at a table, looking at the menu's.

Finally Snooki and Deena turned up but everyone was nearly done eating so they had to wait for the girls to finished before leaving to go to the club.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Deena's not wearing any underwear!" Vicki yelled as Deena just flashed everyone her vagina.