| Chapter Thirty - One |

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry for what happened, I was just so angry with mike and all the shit he has put me through that I was seeing red and I just saw a figure move and thought it was Mike." Ron said.

"Ron, what if you thought it was Mike and continued to hit me, what if it was one of the other girls, you need to deal with your anger management because it's starting to scare and become dangerous." Vicki said.

"I know that, I just wanted to say how sorry I was and I don't except you to forgive me right now." Ron said.

"Well, thank you for coming and seeing me Ron, but you're right i can't forgive you right now, I need time and I hope you understand that." Vicki said.

"I completely understand." Ron said.

"Okay, thanks for seeing me Ron." Vicki said.

"I wanted to." Ron said giving Vicki a hug and a kiss on the cheek before leaving her alone.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Are you sure you want to go on the trip with the everyone?" Pauly asked in a worried tone, Vicki was sitting on the floor, packing her suitcase.

"Yes Pauly I am sure, i'm not going to let my jaw ruin my fun." Vicki said folding a few tops.

"What happens if you pull one of you're stitches?" Pauly asked.

"Well than i guess I'll fall apart." Vicki said.

"Baby, don't joke about this!" Pauly whined.

"Pauly, we are going to the beach, what could go wrong? I'm going to be right next to you the whole time, you need to stop freaking out because i'm going to be fine." Vicki said looking at Pauly.

"I know, I just don't like it when your not with me, I worry about you because i'm scared something will happen to you." Pauly said bouncing his leg. Vicki stood up and placed her hands on Pauly's shoulders.

"I don't like being without you either, but we need to enjoy this summer, nothing is going to happen and you need to have fun, enjoy the days with the boys." Vicki said pressing a sweet kiss to Pauly's lips.

"I'll try, but I only have fun with you." Pauly said making Vicki smile.

"I only have fun with you too." Vicki said resting her head in Pauly's neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I love you."

"I love you too, so much."

- - - - - - - - - - -

"

What's the matter, Vicki?" Nicole asked looking over at Vicki who was looking out the window as they drove to Riccione.

"I'm just a little nervous being out with my stitched up jaw." Vicki said making the girls yell.

"You look absolutely beautiful!"

"You rock stitches!"

"You don't need to be nervous because you look absolutely beautiful." Jenni said kissing Vicki on the cheek.

"Thanks girls." Vicki said with a smile.

"It's twerk time!" Deena yelled turning around in her seat and was twerking out the window, right next to the car was the boys which was even funnier.

"Riccione!" The girls cheered as they finally arrived and parked out front of the gorgeous hotel.

"What a gorgeous day." Vicki said looking up at the gorgeous blue sky.