"I'm saying we should be strong for her. Not just her, for each one of us here." then she turns to the vampires.

"We've known you for months already and I think, we've imprinted each of you already." Eunha suddenly said and Umji looks at her, surprised.

"What do you mean, unnie?" Umji asked.

"I don't know. You. To Sinb." Umji looks at Sinb and they both swallowed a thick gulp.

"Me to Sowonie." Eunha looks at Sowon with her eyes being so calm and sincere.

"Yuju to Yerin." she then looks at Yerin and smiles.

"I don't know how. But, I think we did imprinted you. And it is a very sacred thing and important to our kind." she explains.

"And, I don't know if I'm correct though because it happens only to werewolves. And you're vampires." she added.

"You're both correct and wrong." the Queen suddenly showed up. The girls are startled.

"You're wrong about it only happens to werewolves because it obviously happens to you all six girls here. Though you're the first ones in our kinds, both vampires and werewolves." she said.

"But you're correct about you imprinted them." The Queen winks at Eunha.

"Imprinting. There are many ways to do that." The Queen said.

"Ohh.. that's why." then HeeChul sunddely showed up. He glanced at the sleeping Meonji and Angkko.

The Queen got startled by him. The girls chuckles a little because the Queen hits him slightly on his arm.

"Aw! Queen Choi, you shouldn't do that to me. I'm their Lord." HeeChul said while caressing her arm where the Queen hits him.

"Aish! I'm still older than you and you shouldn't just popped out somewhere."

HeeChul just looks at the Queen with an apologetic look and smiled and the girls laugh.

"Yah. Don't laugh. You three." pertaining to Sowon, Yerin and Sinb. The girls suddenly stopped laughing.

"It's not much shown but I know you're all crazy with these werewolves here." now he's pertaining to Eunha, Yuju and Umji.

The vampires looked at each other and withdraws it immediately. This time, Eunha and Umji giggles a little.

"They've imprinted you already. But, I don't know how." Then HeeChul looks at the Queen.

"Sometimes, when you imprinted someone, that someone could be the only one who can hear your telepathic voice. That's one." said the Queen.

"Oh. I remember the first time I heard Yuju's voice." Yerin suddenly uttered.

"It's when Umji gone savage." she added. Then they all looked at Yerin.

"But, I'm pretty sure she looks at the both of us and I didn't know she said something." Sowon said.

"I think.. Yuju didn't know about it too. I think, she thinks that Sowon also heard her. She doesn't know that you've got imprinted by her." the Queen said.

"But, how about me? I can also hear Yuju's telepathic voice or anyone in the pack." Eunha said.

"That's a thing between werewolves. That's normal, Eunha. It just different when it comes to vampires and werewolves. Vampires can't normally hear us. But they would if you imprinted them. Just like Yuju to Yerin." she explained.

"I-I don't think I've imprinted S-Sinb." Umji said shyly.

"I-I think.. y-you did." Sinb mumbles.

"I don't think if it's imprinting. But when you shouted my name when we were in the middle of the forest that night." Sinb mumbles stutterly then looks at Umji but withdraws it immediately.

"That's another way to imprint. Did you feel something when she yelled out your name?" The Queen asked Sinb.

"I-I did." Sinb mumbles shyly.

Sowon and Yerin giggles because of Sinb's face. Her face is so red. She's blushing. Umji doesn't know how to react to what Sinb just said.

"How about us?" Eunha and Sowon looks at each other when Eunha asked the Queen.

"What did you two do? Anything?" the Queen asked.

Then Sowon and Eunha looks at each other and both bit their lips. Everybody looks at the two, waiting.

"W-we've been ..k-kissing a lot l-lately...." Sowon said almost in whisper because of embarassment of admitting what they've been doing.

"Okay. I'm outta here." HeeChul said and walks outside the room.

"H-HeeChul-ah! Wait for me." the Queen said and followed HeeChul outside.

"Aigoo.. I shouldn't have asked that." the Queen said while shaking her head and walking towards the door.

The other girls walk away from the two because of what they just admitted. Yerin refraining herself from laughter while she walks towards Yuju and Umji and Sinb barely look at each other too.

"Ohh c'mon! Why is everybody suddenly ignoring us?" Sowon muttered.

But no one responded to her and girls just giggled in silent.

-----------------------------------

Sorry for taking too long to publish. I hate our internet connection because it's temporarily disconnected.

Aish! Somebody forgot to pay the bill. HAHA!

But still.. please bare with me and enjoy the story. ^___^v

Kamsahabnida~