Chapter 2: Miracle

(Leanbox) Y/N's P.O.V

<Door opens>

Y/N: Vert!

As soon as I entered the Basilicom, I shouted her name as if I just came back from work.

Luna: Papa!

At the far end of the hallway, I could hear Luna's voice. She ran to me as fast as she could. Usually in some scenes, this was the time where the daughter would run up to his soldier dad and give him a big hug. Well, at least that's what I thought but what happened after she was a few centimetres away from me, Luna instantly transformed into the 6 Blades and latched herself onto me.

Luna: I'm never going to go into human form again.

Y/N: S-Sorry...

Vert: Luna!

Vert's voice echoed through the halls. I look at the end of the hallway and saw Vert with a rather worried expression on her face. She then notices me and exhaled in relief. Vert regains her composure and walked up to me.

Vert: How glad am I to see you here...

Y/N: A friendly reminder Vert, Luna won't be changing back to her human self anytime soon.

Vert: That is a shame but it can't be helped. She was worried sick about you.

Y/N: And you weren't?

Vert: That's not what I meant. Of course I was worried about you too!

I could see her flustered face showing. It was the first time I teased Vert and she showed a cute expression at it.

Y/N: So, I'm guessing you're busy too?

Vert: Planeptune, Lastation, Leanbox and Lowee are all dealing with the same problem. With a huge Share crash, the best we can do with it is keeping us healthy and moving.

Y/N: Going HDD is not an option huh...

Vert: If an enemy attacks us now, I hate to say it but we'll be fighting a losing fight.

Y/N: Is that so... Don't worry if you need any help, I'll be right here waiting.

Vert: <giggle> I'll be sure of it.

We laughed slowly enjoying being in the presence of each other. Then, Chika came up to Vert in a bit of a rush.

Chika: My dearest Vert, we may have info about the recent game rele-

Vert suddenly placed a finger on her lips in desperation.

Chika: Oh, I meant info for the recent incident. Yeah, totally not about the recent game, ahaha...

Vert: Good job Chika. Sorry Y/N but I need to attend to this urgent duty.

Y/N: Sure. Don't push yourself.

I left Vert to do her duties but when thinking about what Chika was about to say, I have second thoughts. I stretched my arms out from a bit of soreness.

Y/N: Ah, what should I do now?

I looked around and saw people walking around in peace. Guess I should do the same.

I walked around a few districts just to admire Leanbox. It's a good thing Nepgear and Vert had told the other CPUs I'm fine. I don't want them to worry about me anymore. Besides Luna is with me so, I'm going to be more than okay.

Y/N: But still, weird things have been happening huh? Maybe it's because of-

???: Move, move!

Y/N: Huh?