Chapter 33: End of year 3

Start from the beginning

"Come back here Potter!" Professor Snape said.

"Are you alright Draco? You're not hurt anywhere are you?" I asked looking at him. 

Draco didn't say anything for a second. 

"I-I'm f-fine (y/n)." Draco stuttered out still with a look of shock and fear on his face. 

"Thank Merlin." I breathed out as I got back to my feet to let Draco stand up.  

I then looked up to see the shocked faces of Ron, Hermione and Professor Snape looking at me. I was confused as to why there were all looking at me like I had grown another head. Then I noticed that the huge shadow was still looming over me so I turn my head around only to see dragon wings coming out of my back.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD?!" I screamed and I started to freak out. Breathing heavily trying to comprehend how dragon wings were coming out of my back.

Just then Professor Dumbledore and a few other professors were running our way. 

"IS EVERYONE ALRIGHT?! SEVERUS ARE THE STUDENTS OKAY?!" Professor McGonagall yelled while running towards Professor Snape. 

Once all the professors were close to us almost all of them stopped and looked at me with the same shocked expressions. Only Dumbledore seemed unfazed by the situation.

"Where is Harry?"  Dumbledore asked. 

Hermione seemed to be the first one to recover from the shock and said "He went after Lupin and Sirius. Towards the forest." 

"Right. Thank you Ms.Granger. Minerva stay with Severus and the students and take them back to the castle. The rest of you follow me we are going to find Mr.Potter." Dumbledore said while going towards the forest. 

All the professors followed Dumbledore besides Professor McGonagall and Professor Snape. Professor McGonagall then walked up to me. 

"Calm down (y/n). Breath."

I started to breath deep breaths to try and calm down. 

"There you go dear." 

I looked around and saw Draco had gotten up and was standing right behind Professor McGonagall with a look of concern on his face. 

"Severus would you please take Mr. Malfoy, Mr.Weasley and Ms. Granger to the hospital wing. I will stay with Ms.Potter until she is completely calmed down." 

"If I could Professor, I rather stay here with (y/n). Help her clam down." 

"Very well Mr.Malfoy." 

With that Professor Snape helped Ron and Hermione back towards the castle. 

"P-professor how are there wings coming out of my back?" I stuttered out. 

Professor McGonagall breathed a heavy sigh. 

"It seems you transfigured part of your self unconsciously. Worry not dear I'll change you back quickly." 

I nodded my head as Professor McGonagall used her wand to make the dragon wings disappear.  Meanwhile Draco was just looking at me with a small smile trying to help me calm down. After a minute or two my wings were gone. 

I breathed a sigh of relief when Draco come over and gave me a tight hug. 

"Never do that again (y/n). You scared me half to death. I thought for a second that I was going to lose you. But thank you. Thank you for protecting me even though it should be me who is protecting you. " 

"I'm...I'm sorry Draco. I just reacted. When I saw Lupin notice you I just jumped in front of you to protect you. I wasn't thinking or anything. All I know was I wanted to protect you."