Anything You Want, It's Yours

Start from the beginning

Shin groaned, clearly turned on by the image you painted. "You want me to mark you. Mark you as mine. Gods, _____." He crawled back up your body and kissed you deeply, stealing your breath. "Do exactly as I tell you." He ordered, sending a shiver down your spine. There was something in his tone that demanded you obey. You were so turned on you thought you would burst.

"Sit up." Shin scrambled off you, shucking his pants the rest of the way down his legs until he was naked before you. He stood directly between your open legs, his cock right at your eye level. You instinctively spread your legs even further, giving him more room. You brushed your hand over his thigh, but Shin shook his head. "No touching. Not even yourself. Watch."

You couldn't touch yourself? You were supposed to watch him jerk off in front of you and remain still? While there was an inferno between your legs? You didn't know if you could do it. But as you locked eyes with his, you knew you would. Because if you didn't, he would stop. That was written there clear as day. You swallowed and nodded your head.

Shin grinned, licking his lips before reaching for his cock. His fingers danced over it from base to tip, teasing both you and him. Slowly, his fingers curled around the engorged shaft, pumping very, very slowly. You moaned, drawing your lip into your mouth as you watched him with huge eyes. "Is this what you wanted?" He breathed. You nodded again, not trusting yourself to speak. But Shin wasn't having it. "Answer me."

"Yes. God, yes." Your eyes darted from the mesmerizing sight before you up to his handsome face and saw the smug look there. He liked that you wanted to watch him. "A bit of an exhibitionist are we?"
"Only for you." Your eyes returned to his length, his hand moving just a bit faster, a moan tumbling from his lips. "You have no idea what this does to me. You asking for this."

There was a bit of precum seeping from his slit, making your mouth water. You itched to touch him, to take him into your mouth, but you didn't move. Shin leaned forward, pressing the weeping tip to your lips. "Lick it off."

You obeyed him instantly, your tongue darting out to lick the salty substance from the straining head of his cock. You took a bit more than you should have, tongue swirling around him. "Greedy, aren't you?" Shin asked with a throaty laugh. He pulled his cock away; You whined in protest. "No. You only get to watch." He reminded you.

His hips started rocking into his hand, mimicking the motion he made when he was fucking you and another wave of desire pooled at the apex of your thighs. It hurt; your clit throbbed, you were dripping onto the sheets. You rocked a bit back and forth trying in vain to ease your want, but that only made it worse. "Shin..."

"You like watching." He panted, thumb stroking up over the thick throbbing vein. "Does this turn you on? Make you wet? Make you ache for me?" His voice was low and husky. "Fuck yes!" You whimpered, your eyes drifting over his whole body. Every muscle was taut, a thin sheen of sweat covered him as he stroked his hard cock, edging closer and closer to release. "I need it. Please." You wanted to feel his cum on your skin, see his face awash in ecstasy.

Shin was straining now, trying desperately to hold back for a few more moments. "Lie back." He gritted out. You did so just in time; Shin came with a shout, fist pumping frantically, thick ropes of cum spurting from his cock. They fell all over your chest, splashing across your breasts and stomach. You moaned as you watched, fascinated, as he pumped his fist until he was completely spent.

"Oh my god." It was by far the most erotic thing you had ever seen, making you burn for your own release. "Oh my god." Your hand was drifting between your legs before you knew what you were doing, but Shin slapped your hand away. "Mine!" He growled.

You gasped, your clit throbbing again. Shin managed to sit down beside you, his hand sliding over your skin. You groaned as you watched again, this time Shin's fingers smearing the evidence of his release across your flushed skin. He seemed to paint you with it, drawing nonsense, coating your aching nipples. When he brought his fingers to your mouth, you sucked on them greedily, tasting him.

"That's it. Show me how much you enjoyed that." He murmured. He licked at your painted breast, making you squirm. "Fuck," You breathed. You grabbed his wrist and shoved his hand down between your legs. You couldn't wait any longer. "Fuck me." You begged.

"Such a dirty wanton thing." Shin shook your hand off, before sliding his fingers through your soaked folds. He brought some of your wetness to his lips and licked it off. "God, you taste divine." Then he slid off the bed and knelt between your splayed thighs. "You're going to come for me, _____." He said in the voice that made you shiver. "Again...and again....and again." You were so beyond wanting that you believed him.

The first came almost the moment he sucked your clit into his mouth; the orgasm slamming into you with no warning, stealing your breath. Your body was jerking and shaking but Shin gave you no respite. His fingers slid into your spasming walls, stroking you down, then moving again, working you back up. You were so slick, so on fire from watching him mark you, that you were spiraling into your second orgasm within minutes.

You sobbed his name; it was both too much and not enough and it felt like you were coming apart at the seams. Still Shin worked at you, slower this time, his mouth working in tandem with his hand, adding a third finger, stretching you, filling you. "One more, _____. Just one more."

You jerked when he found your g spot, fingers digging into his dark hair. "Please," you begged, nearly incoherent with need. Shin hissed at the pain in his scalp, but didn't relent, wrapping his lips around your clit and sucking hard. You came with a scream, your body completely out of your control, your vision going white.

You were so out of it, that you didn't even realize when Shin pulled away, moving to sit next to your quivering body on the bed. You just had the most intense orgasm of your life; it was going to take you some time to return to rational thought.

The bed rose for a few moments, then dipped again. You felt a cool cloth moving over your skin, the soothing gesture finally getting you to open your eyes. "Hey," you mumbled, your cheeks turning pink. "I'm just getting you cleaned up. No need to move." He said softly. "Thanks." You couldn't believe you had just done that. But you had felt so brazen, so free, you couldn't regret it. You had never felt more desired and cherished in your whole life.

Shin leaned down and brushed a kiss to your forehead. "It is my pleasure." You looked away and he added, "You should have seen yourself, ____. God you were sexy."

You looked back at him, checking to see if he was mocking you. He wasn't. "You weren't so bad yourself." Shin tossed the cloth aside, then helped you slide back into the bed. "I'm serious, you know." You blushed and looked away. "I know."

He pulled you into his arms, tugging the covers up to your waists. "Who knew my woman had such filthy fantasies?" He asked with a laugh. "Hey!" You frowned at him. "It's nothing to be ashamed of. I will happily indulge you, whenever you desire."

"And what about your fantasies?" You asked. "I'm living those every single day of my life." He said, kissing the top of your head. You looked away bashfully, knowing he wasn't really talking about just the sex. Then you closed the gap and kissed him sweetly, just a hint of salt on his lips. "Maybe next time, I'll do the show for you."