Chapter 32

Emily Mera's POV

I'll admit this was awesome but also weird. I am in a camp for the children of Greek gods in a cabin that has the children of the goddess of magic in it...could my life get stranger? Oh wait Percy told me yesterday about having to go on a quest in the middle of a war! My life is a mess!

"Emily!" One of my half siblings yelled

"What's up Lou Ellen?" I look over at her

"The conch horn sounded for dinner, the rest of the cabin already went but you were zoned out so I stayed behind." I nodded my thanks

"Well then, we outta catch up with the cabin." Lou Ellen and I then race out of the cabin to our group of Hecate campers.

-----------------------------------------------------

Will Mera's POV

I am the son of Hermes and my sister is a daughter of Hecate...How cool is that! Before Emily and I had to leave school I was always reading a book about the Greek gods any chance that I could. I always had a book about the gods anywhere I went, even on the streets. I was considered smarter than anyone else in my grade. I would be in 5th grade by now or just finishing 4th. Emily would try to sneak into bookstores or steal books from people. She wasn't too proud of it but she wanted to make me happy.

I don't remember my mother very well, but I do know that she wasn't loyal to her marriage. She married Emily's dad and then cheated on him with Hermes. Don't get me wrong I love the fact that my father is the god of travel, thieves, trade, wealth, luck, fertility, animal husbandry, sleep, language. One of the cleverest and most mischievous of the Olympian gods, and he was also their herald and messenger. Hermes is also the patron of travelers, writers, athletes, merchants, thieves, and orators. sorry I'm 'geeking out' again as my sister calls it. Anyways let's just say I don't approve of how gods go around and having kids that die easily and don't make it too far in their life's. Also, I have read about every Greek myth and I love the greek culture because it's just so interesting. Alright well, I'm probably boring you right now and I'm sure you'll be happy to know that the whole time Conner Stoll was trying to get my attention while his brother Travis banged a metal pot with a wooden spoon.

"What?" I ask them but of course, Travis didn't hear me because of the ruckus he was making.

"TRAVIS WE GOT HIS ATTENTION! STOP BANGING ON THE POT!!!" Conner yelled at his brother

"WHAT??" Travis yelled back still banging on the pot

Sighing, I got off the bed the Stolls gave me and went over to Travis and grabbed his hand that held the spoon, effectively stopping him from making more noise.

"Travis, you got my attention." I then walked back over to my bed and sat down

"Oh, well Conner and I need your help for a prank on the Ares cabin and we're teaming up with the Hecate cabin..." Conner smacked the back of his head like the gib-smack in NCIS

"No, Will we were trying to get your attention because you were going to miss dinner....and the prank.." Conner smiled sheepishly at me like he was worried I would either be angry at them or refuse to help them with their prank, I'm gonna go with the latter.

"Okay, I'll help. But let's go to dinner." Conner and Travis looked relieved and we all left the cabin to go get some delicious food.

------------------------

Percy's POV

I told the Mera siblings about the quest they must go on with some of the Avengers. Afterwards, I went to the beach and tried to clear my head of all the memories that come with coming back to camp, good and bad. I may act carefree now that I have someone I can at least feel I can protect, but once I got used to camp again....all my memories of Annabeth and the rest of the 7 came back. I saw all of the places they were killed and where we faced Gaea in some of our final moments.

When I went to the beach I unintentionally fell into a flashback.

I was back on the battlefield every monster was destroyed and we were left with just one primordial. the gods were tied up so they couldn't help most were unconscious but just then a Leo flew in the sky and grabbed Gaea and set himself on fire sacrificing himself but then Gaea slipped of Festus' claws and Leo blew up for nothing and as Gaea returned to the ground Frank was Stabbed just as Hazel burst into flames as Caucus the Greek fire breathing Giant, well breathed fire at her and at the same time Frank burst into ashes , just then I heard Pipers scream as Jason was stabbed through the heart and then the screams got muffled so when I turned back to Piper, she was sinking into the ground and sand was filling up her lungs and stopping her breathing...my vision was then settled on my wise girl sneaking behind Gaea and before I could scream to make it stop Gaea had snapped my one true love, my wise girl.

I woke up, face dry and red from my crying. I couldn't tell what time it was because the sky was pitch black but I am shocked the harpies hadn't eaten me yet.

Either way, I started to head back into my cabin and seeing my twin passed out on her bed a small puddle of drool on her pillow next to her sent a small chuckle to my mouth.

I remembered the first thing Annabeth said to me at camp 'You drool in your sleep..' I laughed a little more remembering all the times Evie and Annabeth rambled on and on to me about their favorite things they have in common like their love of Myths and their passion for watching Thomas Sanders on the Monster proof tablet Leo made.

There's one memory I treasure above all normal memories I have and that was when Leo created a giant Monster proof screen, and the first thing Evie and Annabeth did was make the whole camp watch a video of Thomas Sanders and with that memory in my mind I fell asleep and one thought in my head-'Solanum Lycopersicum' and for the first time in forever I fell asleep with a smile on my face, a distant memory in my head.

----------------------------------------

Finally updated! Also please save me, my sibling is watching Voltron season 8 and won't stop talking about how Lance doesn't belong with Allura but instead with Keith. I don't really watch Voltron but I do ship Klance. But you guys should check out the new Little Mermaid movie on Netflix. if you guys also know or have watched any anime you think I should check out please leave the name and the description if possible in the comment. Ok also Solanum lycopersicum is the scientific word for tomato and I love Thomas Sanders so that's where the ending for this came in. Solanum lycopersicum=Tomato, Solanum Tuberosum= Potato. check out Thomas sanders if you wanna I won't push!

Ciao for now

-SPNandHPandPJ