"Gentlemen, Miss-"

"It's actually Mrs!" Phil said, correcting the male officer but he didn't care. I thought it was cute.

"We've got some good news and some bad news. The good news is we found your Mercedes!" the male officer said as we all laughed and got a little bit more happy. "That's great!" I said finally getting a slight part of me relived. "Ya, it's over at impound right now. We picked it up at 5am this morning, parked in the middle of Las Vegas Boulevard." he said. We all looked at each other confused, why would we ditch the mercedes for a ugly cop car?

"That's weird!" Stu said quietly, "Ya, that is weird! There's also a note. 'Couldn't find a meter but here's four bucks!'" he said as he took it out of the file and placed it in front of us. It was a yellow sticky note that was oddly wet, the writing looked like it was written from me, I mean, it is something i've done before. But I never got caught.

"The bad news is, we can't get you in front of a judge until Monday morning!"

"What? No, no, please officer, my brothers getting married tomorrow in LA and it's a really big deal!" I said now getting panicky.  "You stole a police car!" the female officer said to me with a pissy tone, I didn't know what to say back so I waited until someone was going to reply. "We didn't steal anything, we, ah, found it!" Stu said 'correcting' the two officers. "Ya, if anything we should get like a reward or something, like a trophy!" Alan said making the two officers look at him even more annoyed.

"We see assholes like you everyday!" the male officer said, "Every Fucking Day!" the female officer said backing him up. "Let's go to Vegas we'll all get drunk and laid!" the male cop started then they both started yelling, "WOOOHOOO!" while doing weird actions. "Let's steal a cop car cause it'll be really fucking funny!" he said which made me realize we probably are that stupid when we are drunk, I mean it seems reasonable. "Think you'll get away with it, NOT UP IN HERE!" the female cop said looking at me, "NOT UP IN HERE!" the male cop yelled looking at each of us, we were now wondering the possible ways to get out of this mess.

Stu started getting worried and had his head in his hands, I looked at Phil who looked like he was thinking of a ways to help us get out of this, he started rubbing my wrist to help him be creative. I was starting to get worried again like we need to find MY BROTHER!

"Sir, if I may, I'm assuming that squad car belongs to one of you." Phil started off, "Ya!" the male officer replied annoyed. "Ya, look I'm not a cop, I'm no hero, I'm a school teacher. But if one of my kids went missing on a field trip, that would look really bad on me!" Phil said, I got where he was going but it seemed like the officers and Stu didn't quite get it.

"What are you getting at?" the male officer asked, "Ya! Phil?! What are you getting at?!" Stu hissed to Phil. I started smirking softly, I knew was going to Phil manipulate them into helping us out. "No one wants to look bad! We got to get to a wedding, and you guys don't need people talking about how some obnoxious tourists borrowed your squad car last night. Look the point is I think we can work out a plan." Phil said "Discreetly of course ma'am!" I said looking at both of the cops, they both look at each other. "What do you say?" Phil asked hoping it would sink in to them.

The female cop slid a clipboard with papers she had been carrying to the male officer and points to a section of the paper which caused him to laugh. I got a bit nervous as to what they were planning on doing to us. The male officer looks at us, "Let me ask you a question. Do any of you have a heart condition? Or is pregnant? Anything like that?"

Yeah that doesn't sound good. I wasn't going to risk myself to what they wanted to do so I thought I should just say I am pregnant. The boys looked at each other and they all said, "No!".  "I'm 1 month pregnant!" I said as the guys all looked at me, I looked at Phil and he looked at me with a concerned face. I squeezed his hand, hoping he's understand that it's obviously fake!