The creek of the door opening fell on everyone's ears, and another tall male, another officer Stokeley assumed, whispered frantically into one of the original two officer's ears.

The original officer soon looked alarmed, and asked the new coming officer "Are you sure?"

The new officer nodded frantically. He left and the original officer rushed over to the mayor, whispering energetically into her ear the same as the newer officer had done to him.

Her eyes looked as if they would pop out of her head if they were any wider. She looked at him like she was dying, grasping his shoulder tightly as she stood up.

"Fix it." She muttered quietly.

"Yes ma'am." The officer replied.

Both officer's left the office and the mayor sat back down, rubbing her temples as she sighed loudly.

Stokeley just sat there, wondering what the fuck happened in such short notice.

"You may leave, Mr. Goulbourne. Thank you for your cooperation." She muttered.

"Uh... You're welcome?" He said.
.

Stokeley was not tryna waste any time. He was tired, hungry, and craved a smoke.

He wanted to get out these tight ass pants, they were tight asl and cramped his dick.

He walked down the dirt road in a direction that had been engraved in his brain. The same dirt road that always got mud on his shoes when he tried his hardest to prevent it.

It was dark out and there were more stars than usual. It was a beautiful sight though. And right when he was starting to relax and gaze at the start night sky, he heard voices.

Spooked as fuck, he turned around, frantically looking around him in the woods, where the trees seemed like mountains compared to his body. They were holding something within them, keeping Stokeley wondering and praying and fearful. It was an intense ass moment for him.

He looked over to see his home wasn't too far. If he was fast enough, he might be able to get inside before he's seen and possibly killed.

He started running, and God knows how much this fat nigga hated running. But what he heard next caught him off guard.

"Someone! Anybody please help me!!" A soft voice yelled. It was the voice of a woman.

He came to a sudden halt, just a few feet from his house.

She kept shouting for help and he was wondering, should he help her? It would be so easy to just take the last few steps and go into that damn house, but then he'd feel guilty.

"I better come back from this shit alive." He muttered.

He went to a tree, a tree he always separated from all others, and grabbed his small pistol he had kept hidden near the roots.

After that, he ran back down that dark path.

"Please! Over here! Help!" The woman's cries were louder and that meant she was near.

"I hear you! Damn! Where you at?" Stokeley yelled.

He used the flashlight on his phone to help him see where he was walking. His gun in hand, he kept it pointed in front of him, and he wasn't gonna be scared to shoot anything that tried to run up.

"Shit, where she at? YO! LADY?!" He screamed. Her cries stopped and he was all alone in the woods. He didn't know where he came in from, or what direction he walked in. All he knew was he was pretty fucked.