I can feel the circulation in my hand diminishing. "Now do the damn dishes." He yells and I hold back tears as he pushes me to the ground.

I quickly get up and grab his stack of plates and cups that smell strongly of beer.

As I'm washing the dishes, I can feel him staring at me. "After your done with those, do the laundry." He says and I nod. I can hear him sit down on the couch.

I finish the dishes and go to his room and grab his laundry basket. There is a bruise forming on my wrist.

As I'm putting the laundry into the washer, I can hear him talking. "You know why we got you?" He asked, then continued after a few seconds.

"Because we wanted someone to do things for us." He looked at me. "And you- you were the one we wanted because you can't talk back to us." He laughed, shaking his head.

"But now i'm realizing that your just an ungrateful bitch."

That cut me deep.

He got up and walked over to me and watched me put his clothes in the washer. Once I was done, i turned it on and tried to walk away, but he stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked and I looked behind me to my room, then back at my dad.

"I'm not done with you yet." He says and my heart starts pounding as he takes me to his room. He shoves me inside and locks the door.

"You think I haven't seen you with that boy." He says, and I take a step back, falling onto the bed.

"This is how you make yourself useful for him." He says, slowly lifting up my shirt. My heart is pounding out of my chest.

What do I do?

I grab my dads hands and push him away. "What have I told you? You're useless." He said, looking down at me with a disgusted look.

I'm trying my best to hold back my tears, but I can't anymore. He quickly lifts his hand and slaps me right on my cheek.

More tears start coming uncontrollably as I lay on my dads bed. He walks out of his room and I get up.

I walk into the living room and see him in the kitchen. He isn't looking at me and I quickly run to the door and open in, letting the cold air rush into the house.

"Millie!" I hear my dad yell, as I run out of the house, slamming the door behind me. I run to the side walk and turn left toward Finn's house.

I turn around and I don't see my dad coming after me.

I get all the way to Finn's house and knock on the door. Tears are streaming down my cheeks and I feel small drops on rain on my head.

No one answers the door so I ring the doorbell. Still, no one answers.

I think back to earlier and what Finn said, "I'll be here if you need to come back."

I lean on the door, my back against it. I slowly slide down the door, putting my face into my cold hands, letting the tears fall.

Does anyone love me?

-

I wake up to someone lightly shaking me awake. I open my eyes and see Finn standing next to me.

"Hey." He says softly. I open my eyes more and look around. I see that i'm in his room.

"School starts in half an hour." He says and I sit up.

"I- I didn't sleep in the bed- with you." He says and I nodded. He walks over to his closet and pulls out a sweatshirt and sweatpants.

"I know it's not ideal for school but this is all I have that would fit you." I puts them on the end of the bed.

I slightly smile and he walks out of the room letting me change. Once i'm changed I walk downstairs and Finn hands me and apple for breakfast.

He grabs his backpack and drives me to my house to grab my backpack. I am able to get it and my dad is asleep in his room so he didn't see me.

Once we are driving to the school, i grab my phone and ask Finn a question I've had all morning.

Millie: Where were you last night?

Finn looked down at his phone when it buzzed, then looked back at the road. "I'm sorry I wasn't at my house when you came." He said. I looked at him and he looked at me and back to the road.

I looked back at my phone and typed again.

Millie: Where were you? You said you'd be there

"I'm sorry." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Don't do that. I understand why you're mad but I didn't think you'd come at 12 in the morning." He said.

Millie: Where were you

Finn sighed. "I was at a party." He said quietly. He pulled into the school's parking lot and I quickly got out of the car.

"Millie wait." He said running around the car and grabbing my wrist but I pushed him away.

"Millie I didn't think you'd come at 12." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Finn!" i saw Jack walk up from behind Finn and he turned around. "Hey Jack." He said and turned back around to look at me. "Millie,"

"Finn," i heard a worried voice say from behind me. I see Finn force a smile. He looks at me, then back at the girl behind me.

I turn around to see Lilia. She looks at me, then Jack, the Finn. They lock eyes and she looks down.

"I'm pregnant." She said and Finn looks up at the sky.

I look at jack and he smiles. "Oh shit"

-

oops